User Controls

Rabbitweeds ass-kicking tour

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Here's a list of people on this website I am going to beat up

1. ORACLE at 1800 Diane Dr, Clearwater, Florida
    2. Bill Krozby at 4410 avenue f Austin, Texas

Any other faggot on this site want some of this?

WellHung Black Hole
    only in the bedroom, handsome.😍
    Octavian motherfucker
    I remember my first beer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian I remember my first beer.

Where do you live Octononce? I'll get around to you if I'm not arrested for MURDER after I deal with those two.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if that is you I would not move one inch from you off the sidewalk
    Originally posted by Sudo if that is you I would not move one inch from you off the sidewalk

Where do you live, I'm going to knock you onto the sidewalk with my FIST or possibly a fly kick. Give me your address pussy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo if that is you I would not move one inch from you off the sidewalk

i didnt know u are a faggot
    Yeah he probably wants to get closer to me on the side walk to get a kiss from me. But the only kiss he'd get is the kiss of death.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Where do you live, I'm going to knock you onto the sidewalk with my FIST or possibly a fly kick. Give me your address pussy.

23 hopewell st paradise nfld faggot I'll rape your pussy ass. You do honestly kinda look like a pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a gay thread.
    Originally posted by Sudo 23 hopewell st paradise nfld faggot I'll rape your pussy ass. You do honestly kinda look like a pussy

Too scared to give your actual address, no such street in that town.

Not like me. I'm a hardcore gangster living at 604 10th Road Panama City, FL 32404.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Here's a list of people on this website I am going to beat up

1. ORACLE at 1800 Diane Dr, Clearwater, Florida
    2. Bill Krozby at 4410 avenue f Austin, Texas

Any other faggot on this site want some of this?

dude you're a bitch, you'd probably just drop trou before me, I took kung fu when i was a kid and I know how to use it. Been there done that got the t-shirt.

hey opie faggot if your bitchass lame ass team ass gay ass comes to austin theres only going to be three hits, me hitting you, you hitting the floor, and kid rocks bawitdaba after I'm done using you

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/austin/4410-avenue-f-austin-tx-78751--1137077016
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/austin/4410-avenue-f-austin-tx-78751--1137077016

i didn't click the link, chicken whats that about?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I took kung fu when i was a kid and I know how to use it

Imagine having to study kung fu just to be strong enough to rape a woman. Sad.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whos d faget in d pic
    Originally posted by cigreting whos d faget in d pic

That's me. You want to fucking go bro? I'll fuck you up.
    Originally posted by cigreting whos d faget in d pic

sean penn.. you ree ree
    Yeah come through my hood we can spar and go grab a bear afterwards
Jump to Top