User Controls

This has been a rough rough year

We will exagurate to are grankids how tuff it has been living through this pandema . much much tougher than the great depression.

We cpuld have died at any moment yet we just perserveered and they cam learn alot from it

Some of us will even get little leather vests and hats with RONA SURVIVOR patches on them.

And we Will always ask for a rona survivor discount when we go to fast food or the firtniture store
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its been one of my best years ever,, I got $17,500 in a mason jar already
    Say it to my face tubby not online and I'll bounce you back so fast your fatty 2by4 cheeks will slap.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT its been one of my best years ever,, I got $17,500 in a mason jar already

🤭
    Originally posted by POLECAT its been one of my best years ever,, I got $17,500 in a mason jar already

Where you store this jar Keenan
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    what Jar nigga,, I ant got no Jar gowangit
    So you don't mind if I turn this jar detector on then?
    well if you do ur gonna find all my weed so please do not turn it on
    You keep bottling everything up and it will eat you alive Keenan
    hmmm
    Originally posted by POLECAT hmmm

What is it, Opie?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    we're only halfway through it
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op neds gramr lesns
Jump to Top