User Controls

Sieg Heil!

I just can't waste my time arguing with you guys anymore.

Malice is lost and so is Bill Krozby. Obbe hasn't reached the point I'm trying to teach him. Hansen is breakfast and the rest of you are my e-buddies. I don't want to fight with you guys. That negative shit isn't good for you or me. Props go out to aldra, mQ, Lanny and UM. You guys are my favorite posters.

sploo and Roshambo, I hope you guys get better.

Bling, you were a buddy once. A Loin. You are lost, as well, though. There's no medicine or therapy that could fix you. You are fucked in the head.

-SpectraL, you always scared me. Don't fall of a roof.

Lock, the beaches. Try to think of them.

Actor, I hope you win the lotto.

Zek. I'm sorry. You shouldn't have spend your children's money on tits. Period. Still, I'm sorry.

Psycho... well, we kinda fought a lot and I won of course but you are still aight.

The rest of you faceless faggots never left an impression on me so you're all the same to me. Good luck with your lives.

Sieg Heil!
    RIP Crazymike. I'm sorry for passively killing you, brother. I hope you died peacefully.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    M E I N E E H R E H E I S S T T R E U E
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is crazymike actually dead?
    I think so.
    cool.
    I forgot Enter.... sorry, it's late. You get props too.
    Sorry I hurt your butt so much. Its just, ya know, this giant dick I got here called the TRUTH. it hurts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nein.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    see ya tomorrow
    I hope you actually fucking kill yourself this time and DON'T COME BACK. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM IN HELL.

I'm not even leaving. I'm just not gonna waste my lifetime away here with dumb shit. You included.
    Man nobody ever remembers me. In Actors thread I got fucking New Caledonia.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You can have my countries reject. Iceland and Greenland. They're yours now. Just give me fucking Azerbaijan or some shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by reject Man nobody ever remembers me. In Actors thread I got fucking New Caledonia.

Fuck. It's because your username is lower case and you were never Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland.

You my favorite Brit. I'm sorry.
    Can we trade Iceland and Denmark?
    Originally posted by mmQ You can have my countries reject. Iceland and Greenland. They're yours now. Just give me fucking Azerbaijan or some shit.

I'll give you the Saarland (that's part of Germany) and Denmark for Iceland and a bit of Greenland.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by RisiR I just can't waste my time arguing with you guys anymore.

Malice is lost and so is Bill Krozby. Obbe hasn't reached the point I'm trying to teach him. Hansen is breakfast and the rest of you are my e-buddies. I don't want to fight with you guys. That negative shit isn't good for you or me. Props go out to aldra, mQ, Lanny and MM. You guys are my favorite posters.

sploo and Roshambo, I hope you guys get better.

Bling, you were a buddy once. A Loin. You are lost, as well, though. There's no medicine or therapy that could fix you. You are fucked in the head.

-SpectraL, you always scared me. Don't fall of a roof.

Lock, the beaches. Try to think of them.

Actor, I hope you win the lotto.

Zek. I'm sorry. You shouldn't have spend your children's money on tits. Period. Still, I'm sorry.

Psycho… well, we kinda fought a lot and I won of course but you are still aight.

The rest of you faceless faggots never left an impression on me so you're all the same to me. Good luck with your lives.

Sieg Heil!

Hey, thanks bud!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i caem too u wen i come here
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i seen ppl like u died
Jump to Top