User Controls

ATTN Lanny

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I would like to apologise for bumping my old threads in HB

I've been having mixed feelings recently

Please don't ban me

Love you, best Admin in the world
    I reported several posts today (not yours) and all lanny has done is post shitty memes. He's a useless drunk piece of shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've never reported one post, thats childish imo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I take the tropical forums very seriously. Off topic posting garbage in the tropical forums is not only disrespectful but ruins the forum for everyone else just so one person can act like a faggot. Spectral would call them 'kidiots'

All lanny does is jerk himself off and drink more vermouth and then bans someone for calling him a fat faggot years ago. Or bans §m£ÂgØL for having a tasteful nude as his avatar.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I take the tropical forums very seriously. Off topic posting garbage in the tropical forums is not only disrespectful but ruins the forum for everyone else just so one person can act like a faggot. Spectral would call them 'kidiots'

All lanny does is jerk himself off and drink more vermouth and then bans someone for calling him a fat faggot years ago. Or bans §m£ÂgØL for having a tasteful nude as his avatar.

Lol @ tropical forums

Ok correct what you said but we need trolls on here otherwise its no fun
    there is trolling and there is just blatant garbage posting noncesense. I won't name names but you don't have to go far to find certain people that will bump a thread with something completely off topic and has nothing to do with the original OP and I wonder to myself if they are retarded or just a shitty person or both.

Some people have no respect.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood there is trolling and there is just blatant garbage posting noncesense. I won't name names but you don't have to go far to find certain people that will bump a thread with something completely off topic and has nothing to do with the original OP and I wonder to myself if they are retarded or just a shitty person or both.

Some people have no respect.

But you can't determine whether or not the garbage posts are trolling too

you could be getting double trolled ;)

put that in your pipe and smoke it
    The art of trolling 💜
    That's not trolling, it's just being an asshat.
    That's your opinion
    Octavian motherfucker
    Need muh serious threads and less insulting ass holes doe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    VERMOUTH
Jump to Top