User Controls

Anyone here like to dance?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do, I do everyday, a couple years back the nurse and I would listen to records and she tought me how to do the charleston. And it was loads of fun, you know you want to hit that shit oh yeah, you know? I had a dream and then drew a picture of me dancing with an angel in heaven when I die. Let's take a bow and remember what we play for.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I'm kinda good at the Lance Vance Dance
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I don't have any rythym i want to learn to do the electric slide or two step though , maybe branch out and work my way up to going to the disco tecca .

Which reminds me of the shit i saw last time i want to the HEB in Beefa TX;
    A teenage boy was shopping in a supermarket when he noticed an old lady following him wherever he went.

When he stopped, she stopped. And when he moved, she moved.

Then the old lady approached him and said: “I hope I didn’t creep you out or anything, it’s just that you look a lot like my son.”

“It’s all right,” the boy then said.

The old lady continued, “I know this is silly, but if you could just say ‘bye, mom’ as I leave the store, that would make me very happy.”

“Sure,” replied the boy.

Later, as the old lady was leaving the store, the teenage boy said “goodbye mom.” The old lady just smiled and waved at him.

The boy was happy thinking he had made her day. He went on to pay for his bill. The clerk then said, ”Your total came out to be $1,011.88.”

The boy was very confused because he only bought around 10 items. The clerk then told the boy that he would be paying for his mother's bill as well.

She really played him good!
    Originally posted by A College Professor I don't have any rythym i want to learn to do the electric slide or two step though , maybe branch out and work my way up to going to the disco tecca .

Which reminds me of the shit i saw last time i want to the HEB in Beefa TX;
    A teenage boy was shopping in a supermarket when he noticed an old lady following him wherever he went.

When he stopped, she stopped. And when he moved, she moved.

Then the old lady approached him and said: “I hope I didn’t creep you out or anything, it’s just that you look a lot like my son.”

“It’s all right,” the boy then said.

The old lady continued, “I know this is silly, but if you could just say ‘bye, mom’ as I leave the store, that would make me very happy.”

“Sure,” replied the boy.

Later, as the old lady was leaving the store, the teenage boy said “goodbye mom.” The old lady just smiled and waved at him.

The boy was happy thinking he had made her day. He went on to pay for his bill. The clerk then said, ”Your total came out to be $1,011.88.”

The boy was very confused because he only bought around 10 items. The clerk then told the boy that he would be paying for his mother's bill as well.

She really played him good!

Doo whut?
    \
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I enjoy partaking in the lord of the dance. I mostly prefer getting weird to electronic music but I have my styles for any type.

I haven't been to any shows for quite a while though thanks Trump so I haven't danceded much lately (I don't really dance when I'm home alone usually). I was swinging my hips to GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN at work today though because Sue was watching me and she likes it and shell usually reward me by pinching my nipples. Win win for everyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I enjoy partaking in the lord of the dance. I mostly prefer getting weird to electronic music but I have my styles for any type.

I haven't been to any shows for quite a while though thanks Trump so I haven't danceded much lately (I don't really dance when I'm home alone usually). I was swinging my hips to GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN at work today though because Sue was watching me and she likes it and shell usually reward me by pinching my nipples. Win win for everyone

Clutch it nigga, some peoples kids, lets break it down.. dancing is fundamentally about your personality and having fun

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This is me after an *8ball*.
    G African Astronaut
    Yeah uma dance floor aficionado, especially when the spirits floweth heavy.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Well,I only normally dance when I find purple scalys or cubes (shrooms) although I am sometimes tempted after people get their shit wrecked after I make a short phone call, and see the look on their faggot friends faces afterwards.

dancing is healthy though, I respect dancers.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I can dance like Micheal Jackson.
    dancing is healthy though, I respect dancers.

you should probably try it out when you're not on drugs, it might help you lose some of the weight.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Um are u speaking to me?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Um are u speaking to me?

shut up bitch *back hands*
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol right. I'd dance all over you while u whimpered like a fragile baby.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dancing is healthy though, I respect dancers.

you should probably try it out when you're not on drugs, it might help you lose some of the weight.

Huh, you've seen me on cam, I've never been fat. had a six pack not long ago, as well. i was fairly active when we had mods like hunglikechrist back in the day. used to be into bodybuilding, sorta. i'm one of those people that gets in shape really easily.

dancing isn't a preferred method for me, but it helps the lesser beings and that's good as they need all the help they can get. i never exercised for looks though, just to be healthy. the looks are a side effect. both my parents were well above average intelligence, and top notch athletes

i got mad in gym when i was a kid cause my coach was an annoying bulldyke, so she made me write some paper on dancing becausse i refused to

not really been to into it since, personally. she also wrote'body mass needs improvemment' on a report about me despite the fact i was the fastest runner in school and have never been fat or overweight except a short period of time years after i was out of school

dancing is kinda gay, thinking back, but if it helps people, that's good
    G African Astronaut
    I recently caught myself 2 stepping in the garage w/ my headphones on, my lawn guy Hector was grinning like a Cheshire cat when he gotta glimpse of the human poetry that is me in rhythm.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I love to dance :)
    The fucking Charleston indeed.

I dance using beat saber...not me in the dress.

Jump to Top