User Controls

How About A Dose Of Bubonic Plague To Go With Your Covid?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/squirrel-tests-positive-for-the-bubonic-plague-in-colorado/ar-BB16ImWf?ocid=msedgdhp

ABC News

Squirrel tests positive for the bubonic plague in Colorado

Public health officials have announced that a squirrel in Colorado has tested positive for the bubonic plague.

The town of Morrison, Colorado, in Jefferson County, which is just west of Denver, made the startling announcement saying that the squirrel is the first case of plague in the county.

“Plague is an infectious disease caused by the bacteria Yersinia pestis, and can be contracted by humans and household animals if proper precautions are not taken,” officials from Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) said in a statement released to the public.

It is possible for humans to be infected with the bubonic plague through bites from infected fleas and by direct contact with blood or tissues of infected animals such as a cough or a bite.

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?
    Good i hope more boomers die
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Good i hope more boomers die

Tranny shagging loser, get a job.

You're right I should get into the hot industry of bothering people at home with telesales
    blame chinese squirrels.
Jump to Top