User Controls

this movie is seriously raw

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6672252/

netflix yo:

„Totem tells the story of two brothers involved in a drug deal that leads to tragic consequences. Savage wants to work his way up the criminal ladder. His role model is his brother Igor, the boss of a gang that plays a major role in town, who doesn't let Savage join his group. Savage's girlfriend is a prostitute. During a meeting with her clients, she is raped. She decides to take revenge on her pimp by telling Savage all the details of a drug deal that the man is involved in.Savage tells his brother what he plans to do. In a bloody showdown, Igor seizes the drugs. Things get more complicated as it turns out that the stash belongs to the Serbian mob. As the Serbian mobsters begin to purge the city, Igor disappears, while Savage is left alone in the urban jungle, desperately struggling to save himself and his loved ones. Written by Jakub Charon”
    it has human trafficking in poland, prostitution rings, polish amfia, gamgs, serbian organIed crime, etc. what more do. want?
    i love movies like this where there are no good guys, where everyone is a bad guy lik me or sudo in it.
    at 30 minutes in the polish warsaw dude guarding the prostitutes fell asleep and when he wakes up his prosritute girlfriend gets rwped by serbians. so now the polish mob is going to war with the serbians. good film.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat i love movies like this where there are no good guys, where everyone is a bad guy lik me or sudo in it.

leave me out of your eastern eurotrash tracksuit smut film inspired fantasies
    youre a bad guy too. just admit it.
    I am the ultimate bad guy or bad boy tho.
    at 39 minutes in adter the bitch is raped the bole head polish dude goes to his gangster ex con brother who tried to rape some other bitch and tells him they want to come onto our market (5the serbians) aand lol he asks him if the bitch was nude and he tells him she has a name then he tlls him did the dudes rwping her froms erbiw know her name? alter the agrees to go tow ar only for drug money due to some hustle or fon and makes the ex rwped bitch turn around and get half naked to make sure shes not wearing a wire.
    this movie is so raw I doubt it would be allowed to be made in Holywood or us. After they agreed to fuck the rapt serbian mob dudes up the brother or gangster dude who did prison time with facial tatoos betrwyed his own brother and when they followed some csr the car stopped then they stopped and the brother met up with these dudes in ski masks on. the dude who had his pristute girlfriend raped wsked whet was up was knocked tog round and the crazy twtoo on fsce ex con brother igor told him your bitch lied. they have way more pwoer and wya more things going on in the stash house. Somhe got bigger numbers up behind his back and now theyre going in.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I LIVE THE AVANT GARDE BAD GUY LYFESTYLE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    At 1:17:30 he is going down off drugs and doing lines and makes some milkshakes mised of cocaine wnd pills crunched up and msies it in power with liquid like water thwn force feeds it to his mom who is not aware supposedly or suffering from some disease like alzheimers or dimensia. what gives? she diesnt even want it too.
    At 1:32 or so thr tuy twlke to another guy in a dlub who is a doorman and they show something playing on tv wnd show news footwge of two people dewd due to drugs ord rug crimes or war shootouts. they then me tion “pseudokibiców” or uktras hooligans.
    oh hea and right before this the russian dude olaf in charge of the polish gangs kidnaps his baby or kid. Now he is dead as well.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    shut up, fvcking latino bitch
    only low iq people enjoy watching movies with disorganized crimes.
    This movie is so good I am wqtching it again on an iPad dirnking beer in a coffee shop right now near where ai live. It reminds me of the whole nightlife scnee of warsaw. Like mazoviecka street where the shady characters steip joints and clubs exist and where i met that one asian bitch I mentioned with high shcoulders but real pussy who invited me to ehr wmrriot hotel and who may have been a tranny.or not. The one star trek was jelous about. At 1:50 the russian leader of the polish gang or clubs and mafia olaf talks with a funny accent while cursing telling the other guy he shouldnt have slapped the british ani al abusing the strippers or girls because „it is central of city. we wre in a fucking civilization here.” this movie is jsut pure gold guys but you may not get it unless you understand polish and warsaw.
    another awesome wuote:

„I thought that six months free out of jail was enough thwt you would get acwuiainted or domesticated with humans,”

this movie is gold a quote bos about my life lol and its this region here where im at.
    lol then he tells him no youre not gonna clean here the kitchen youre gonna go with girls wround on demand or who orders them that is your new job your bouncing days wre over. and he kicks some bucket and walks away then the russian fuy tells the other guy enxt to him „man what you laughing wt. this is a fucking wariwt or or crazy ehat. hes fucked up in the head.l”
    this movie is like about bad guys thriugh and through people like me and sudo:
Jump to Top