User Controls

Lets talk about transgender women

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    "Hey everybody I swear I'm a man ... despite having a vagina and two x chromosomes ... I mean ... Listen to my VOICE it's obviously male!

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lets talk about your mom fucking niggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lets talk about that fucking cock nose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    lets talk about boring normies named Normal Norman
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I thought you were leaving..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    don't give them attention
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Let's talk about op noncing the innocent children.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    That person behaves like a girl.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal "Hey everybody I swear I'm a man … despite having a vagina and two x chromosomes … I mean … Listen to my VOICE it's obviously male!

this is a girl.
    He's an FtM actually.

Please use male pronouns. I'd fuck his front hole bro no homo
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He's an FtM actually.

Please use male pronouns. I'd fuck his front hole bro no homo

theres nothing masculine about her.
    You're just a bigot that can't see past the superficial labels of normie society. You can't see the true soul of people because you're brainwashed by traditional gender roles.

Bigots literally can't see trannies for their true selves because they lack the brain capacity to process it. It's like living in a separate dimension. They will always see what they want to see because they are blinded by their hate of anything that goes against whats 'normal' and 'accepted'

thats why I support trannies because the only way people will be able to see them for their true selves is if we change how society views gender and sex. Until that happens people will always think like this

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal "Hey everybody I swear I'm a man … despite having a vagina and two x chromosomes … I mean … Listen to my VOICE it's obviously male!

Human emotions can take over a persons ability to properly perceive reality. Anti trans people are so angry and triggered that they are almost mentally ill and unable to differentiate reality from their bigot delusions. They see a short haired guy named Isaac and loudly scream THATS A GIRL THATS A GIRL even while being carted off to the mental hospital.

In the future denying the rights of trannies and being a bigot will be classified as a mental illness and you will never be allowed to leave the hospital until you can accept reality.
    not at all.

i accepted your girlfriend as a girl because she looks girly.

if a girl wants to be a boy, she has to look at least somewhat boyish to be accepted as a boy.
    They don't have to live up to your standard you bigot. Acceptance isn't conditional
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Itt

Op is a fag!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They don't have to live up to your standard you bigot. Acceptance isn't conditional

YES THEY DO.

and she looks kinda like grillys.
    Originally posted by Greek Style That person behaves like a girl.

She is a girl
    he's a boy and you're a cock nose
    She has a vagina and two x chromosomes
    My nose does not look like a penis
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he's a boy and you're a cock nose

Ok tranny shagger
Jump to Top