User Controls

How to slide through DWI checkpoints.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    in North Carolina at least.

This video gave me much anxiety just watching it in the safety of my living room.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    When he started to pull up to that cop I had to pause it and smoke a cig while taking a dump.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I thought it was DUI, not DWI or DIY

do they abbreviate it differently in certain states?

or are they different things?
    In Ohio it is OVI (operating under the influence).
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls I thought it was DUI, not DWI or DIY

do they abbreviate it differently in certain states?

or are they different things?

DUI-Driving Under the Influence
    DWI-Driving While Intoxicated
    OVI-Operating a Vehicle Intoxicated

Different people say it differs ways.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. the easiest way to get through a DUI checkpoint is not be drunk.

idiots.

Idk. His way seemed pretty easy albeit slightly akward.
    Originally posted by Technologist DUI-Driving Under the Influence
    DWI-Driving While Intoxicated
    OVI-Operating a Vehicle Intoxicated

Different people say it differs ways.

Wat about a DIY checkpoint
    Do It Yourself checkpoint?
    yeh

this thread is in DIY for some reason
    Guess itโ€™s a do it yourself way to avoid a DUI checkpoint.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. its the same thing you do on a street corner except in that case you pay yourself to fuck yourself instead of someone else giving you money to loan them your orifices.

now stfu and go to a do it yourself checkpoint

How many accounts do you have you sad fuck
    Keep posting away Finney. Seems Lanny is keeping up with you this time. Itโ€™s hilarious to watch you blast your fat mouth, only to see it quoted later๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I have to get drunk before every time I drive, I am too nervous otherwise
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I was on my forklift at work pretty much a lot of the day today and I got in my car and was rolling up to a red light and i hit my brake like it was the one on my forklift and I am just glad I had my seat belt on.
    Originally posted by Solstice I have to get drunk before every time I drive, I am too nervous otherwise

Lol
    Originally posted by Solstice I have to get drunk before every time I drive, I am too nervous otherwise

I remember going out driving drunk lots.
    Probably why I have those DUIs on my record.
    I never liked bars much but I'd be shit faced at home and all the sudden Id feel like running to the gas station to pick up a 9volt battery or something and Id wake up in jail wearing a turtle suit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They really should just make it mandatory for vehicles to have one of those dealies that wont let your car start unless you blow below the limit.

Most really drunk people and especially blackout drunk people dont actually mean any harm and they arent choosing to drive because 'hehehe I'm so fucked up right now I just wanna put others lives at extra risk.' They are impaired and that means their judgement on thinking they're impaired is also impaired.

So a little preventative measure like the breathalyzer ignition thing would be a good thing and help a lot of well intentioned, otherwise harmless folks from driving drunk. Is there really a good argument against that other than 'it infringes on my rights to not have to quickly blow into a tube every time I get in my car?'
    Originally posted by mmQ They really should just make it mandatory for vehicles to have one of those dealies that wont let your car start unless you blow below the limit.

Most really drunk people and especially blackout drunk people dont actually mean any harm and they arent choosing to drive because 'hehehe I'm so fucked up right now I just wanna put others lives at extra risk.' They are impaired and that means their judgement on thinking they're impaired is also impaired.

So a little preventative measure like the breathalyzer ignition thing would be a good thing and help a lot of well intentioned, otherwise harmless folks from driving drunk. Is there really a good argument against that other than 'it infringes on my rights to not have to quickly blow into a tube every time I get in my car?'

And because you're a drunk I am suppose to pay more to have a a breathalyzer in my damn car?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy And because you're a drunk I am suppose to pay more to have a a breathalyzer in my damn car?

Do you pay more to have seatbelts in your car because other people are retarded drivers? They could just slowly integrate into vehicles like they did with, say, power locks and windows.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you pay more to have seatbelts in your car because other people are retarded drivers? They could just slowly integrate into vehicles like they did with, say, power locks and windows.

You didn't refute the part that you are a drunk
Jump to Top