User Controls

I'm not a dangerous person

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Why would they say that?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by filtration Fuck knows, but they have. Guess I'm fucked LOL

You know why, just don’t want to admit it!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by filtration Fuck knows, but they have. Guess I'm fucked LOL

Well how many rapes or murders have you done?

Anything over 5 is pushing it to the limit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So they labeled you a dangerous person for no reason whatsoever? Doesn’t make sense.
    Octavian motherfucker
    No one cares, post news link then talk.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist So they labeled you a dangerous person for no reason whatsoever? Doesn’t make sense.

Police believe everything women say when they start crying. I've been accused of all sorts of shit. You think the kind of trashy slags the trashy OP is having sex with don't know this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Police believe everything women say when they start crying. I've been accused of all sorts of shit. You think the kind of trashy slags the trashy OP is having sex with don't know this?

I didn’t mean that. I don’t know if OP did anything or not. What I’m saying is he has an idea why the cops view him this way, regardless if it’s true or not.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    First things first this person needs to sober up and pay attention to who he has sex with. Because obviously that's having a disastrous effect on his life. Better to be at home jerking off than being in prison jerking off... or worse.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t mean that. I don’t know if OP did anything or not. What I’m saying is he has an idea why the cops view him this way, regardless if it’s true or not.

Ur absolutely annoying. I think u might need some sleep, let me check my mom book...oh yes, please lie down & get rest !

Frickin 🤡
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ur absolutely annoying. I think u might need some sleep, let me check my mom book…oh yes, please lie down & get rest !

Frickin 🤡

Do you want her to get less attention? What is it that you don't like about her?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Op is a piece of shit. Ffs
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Do you want her to get less attention? What is it that you don't like about her?

She's a kiss ass loser.
    💋💋
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by DontTellEm She's a kiss ass loser.

You also don't like that she flaked on fona, without notifying him.👍❤
Jump to Top