User Controls

Does anyone remember Spectrals old man friend?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Back on zoklet, or maybe totse. He was spectrals friend or alt.

He used to say "kidiot" and "el-oh-fucking-el". He was so old and angry.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    DaGuru?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Greek Style DaGuru?

Yeah that was it! Not sure if he was a brilliant troll, spectrals alter ego, or a real life sad old man. All are funny to think about.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Yeah that was it! Not sure if he was a brilliant troll, spectrals alter ego, or a real life sad old man. All are funny to think about.

A lot of people said he was Spectral's alt, but I think he was just an actual guy from Ohio.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I found other traces of DaGuru on the internet before, mostly in football and Ohio specific things. He toned down his gimmick on some places but it was always apparent he was a different sort of cat.

The funniest thing about them was how badly they bothered the zoklet administration to the point of permabanning them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He was a plural
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo I found other traces of DaGuru on the internet before, mostly in football and Ohio specific things. He toned down his gimmick on some places but it was always apparent he was a different sort of cat.

The funniest thing about them was how badly they bothered the zoklet administration to the point of permabanning them

And the real kick in the pants is that we never broke a single rule. The Fun Bunch pussies just couldn't take it. We made them show their true colors.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL And the real kick in the pants is that we never broke a single rule. The Fun Bunch pussies just couldn't take it. We made them show their true colors.

El oh fucking El
Jump to Top