User Controls

Why hasn't Trump been impeached yet

I thought he was supposed to be done for, what gives
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Any day now.
    Did anyone explore any nice construction sites while out jogging lately?
    I thought he was an evil Russian nazi?

Originally posted by Greek Style Did anyone explore any nice construction sites while out jogging lately?

when white people jog

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Trumps a funny guy I like him
    He will be a lot funnier wearing shackles getting fucked by bubba in the jail house
    He would social engineer them into killing themselves and convince the rest of the gunts into helping turning the jail into a totally epix resort. Eveeyone else would be begging to get inside then. This is our Don, and these are his stories
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Trumps face when he has to give everyone soups and coffee or they will split his wig and bust his cheeks in the shower
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Trumps face when he has to give everyone soups and coffee or they will split his wig and bust his cheeks in the shower

Do you have tissues?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Where have you been? He’s been impeached
    Originally posted by Erekshun Where have you been? He’s been impeached

But of course.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Where have you been? He’s been impeached

So why is he still in office
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So why is he still in office

^Doesn't know what impeached means.
    Basically impeached just means that Congress disagrees with the President.

No surprise, when the Congress are majority Democrats and the President is a Republican, the President often gets impeached.

Also no surprise to anyone who knows how America works, when the Congress are majority Republicans and the President is a Democrat, the President hardly ever gets impeached, except for serious things, like lying to Congress eg. "I did not have sex with that woman Miss Lewinsky".
    Impeachment is just a charge not a conviction
    So he's not actually impeached
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So he's not actually impeached

They can't even remember what the impeachment was about.

Something to do with Russia?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So he's not actually impeached

Impeachment, Look it up dumbass
    It implies they will be removed from office like Nixon and Clinton. So if he isn't being removed what's the point? Virtue signaling?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I thought he was supposed to be done for, what gives

The Republicans all, with the exception of Mitt Romney, abdicated their duty to their country and handed Trump a pass fpr his behavior.

Payback will be delivered in November and over at least the following 8 years.

Republicans...too dumb to understand the concepts of "What goes around comes around." and "Payback is a bitch."

TRUMP IS TOAST.
Jump to Top