User Controls

Alcohol and Weed will turn Malice into a Normie Weeaboo

Just watch.

It's fun to see him outside of TRT and loosen up a bit but that's what he's been fighting against over a decade now.

I'm excited to see if everything he's done to enhance his mind will just be wiped out in a couple of months. All the useful information replaced by plots of romantic mangas and Strainbase entries. Haha.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    what
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by antinatalism what

Originally posted by RisiR Just watch.

It's fun to see him outside of TRT and loosen up a bit but that's what he's been fighting against over a decade now.

I'm excited to see if everything he's done to enhance his mind will just be wiped out in a couple of months. All the useful information replaced by plots of romantic mangas and Strainbase entries. Haha.

> yfw all your racetam-choline stacks have been useless
    Originally posted by antinatalism what

Remember how you hated alcohol and couldn't comprehend how the brute masses could enjoy such a dirty, vile drug and how it elevated your picture of yourself to not be among them?

I do.
    Originally posted by RisiR Remember how you hated alcohol and couldn't comprehend how the brute masses could enjoy such a dirty, vile drug and how it elevated your picture of yourself to not be among them?

I do.

so first you were saying I'm spectral, now u are implying im malice
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Anyone that won't reveal their true identity is either spectral or malice by default.
    Originally posted by antinatalism so first you were saying I'm spectral, now u are implying im malice

Don't play games with the dude you can't outsmart.

At first I thought you were I Hate Niggers (beautiful irony) but now there is no question about your persona.

Malice, ladies and gentleman.
    Originally posted by mmQ Anyone that won't reveal their true identity is either spectral or malice by default.

Zek.
    Originally posted by RisiR Don't play games with the dude you can't outsmart.

At first I thought you were I Hate Niggers (beautiful irony) but now there is no question about your persona.

Malice, ladies and gentleman.

> an user u can't outsmart
    > RisiR

topkek
    Originally posted by mmQ Anyone that won't reveal their true identity is Aludin

Fixed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I still think every single user here is snoopy, including myself.
    Originally posted by antinatalism > an user u can't outsmart
    > RisiR

topkek

Look at the list of people who thought they can fuck me. None of them are part of the community anymore. I won. I win every time.

Go on, try me. We will miss you.

Originally posted by RisiR Look at the list of people who thought they can fuck me. None of them are part of the community anymore. I won. I win every time.

I'm literally the smartest user of the forum, dipshit
    Originally posted by RisiR Look at the list of people who thought they can fuck me. None of them are part of the community anymore. I won. I win every time.

u're just jelly
    Originally posted by antinatalism I'm literally the smartest user of the forum, dipshit

Absolutely not. You are mentally retarded to the point where you have to run to a store to pick up a turkey and run back. The DMT story you lost so much sleep over. Haha. You enjoy anime, the dumbest and easiest form of entertainment.

Your rhetoric is good and your memory, as well. Your problem solving skills (intelligence) are non existend, though. A smart person would fix their problems once they are aware of them but you don't do that. You get lost so easily in your delusions that literally nothing you ever thought matters because you can't translate it into reality.

You are an idiot.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think antinatalism is malice but then I said the same thing about psycho/sophie so what do I know?
    You are the reverse Forest Gump but just as retarded.
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't think antinatalism is malice but then I said the same thing about psycho/sophie so what do I know?

Nothing. Trust me.

I exposed multiple sock puppepts. Everything you know about computers, I know about people.
    Originally posted by RisiR Absolutely not. You are mentally retarded to the point where you have to run to a store to pick up a turkey and run back. The DMT story you lost so much sleep over. Haha. You enjoy anime, the dumbest and easiest form of entertainment.

Your rhetoric is good and your memory, as well. Your problem solving skills (intelligence) are non existend, though. A smart person would fix their problems once they are aware of them but you don't do that. You get lost so easily in your delusions that literally nothing you ever thought matters because you can't translate it into reality.

You are an idiot.

> serial experiments lain
    > dumb

> ghost in the shell
    > dumb

> any of masaaki yuasa's works
    > dumb

> any of koji yamamura's works
    > dumb

kek, you're an ignoramus
Jump to Top