User Controls

Science: Lower cognitive ability linked to non-compliance with social distancing

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Hahahahahahahaha retards get shit on

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/07/09/2008868117

Noncompliance with social distancing during the early stage of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic poses a great challenge to the public health system. These noncompliance behaviors partly reflect people’s concerns for the inherent costs of social distancing while discounting its public health benefits. We propose that this oversight may be associated with the limitation in one’s mental capacity to simultaneously retain multiple pieces of information in working memory (WM) for rational decision making that leads to social-distancing compliance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was social distancing before it was cool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Social distancing is just a monoid in the category of viruses from China, what's the problem?
    Our data support this hypothesis, highlighting the critical role of one’s working memory capacity in social-distancing compliance during the early stage of the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Social distancing is just a monoid in the category of viruses from China, what's the problem?

Wow you're were salty you lost an argument in another thread that you're still mad huh
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    So stupid people get Corona more?
    Originally posted by ORACLE Wow you're were salty you lost an argument in another thread that you're still mad huh

I'm still lolling at you thinking you can apply abstract mathematics to human races. It was hilarious on so many levels. Like you're smart enough to know category theory is (well, I say 'know'. I'm sure you know what it is, which is something), but dumb enough to not understand you can't just smash two fields of study into each other willy nilly. It's some top notch idiot-savant shit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Greek Style So stupid people get Corona more?

No. That's not an appropriate conclusion to draw.
    Originally posted by Greek Style So stupid people get Corona more?

Almost definitely.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. thats a fact, jack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/07/coronavirus-is-infecting-killing-black-americans-an-alarmingly-high-rate-post-analysis-shows/?arc404=true

OPs study is racist.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. not placing too much confidence in articles that are published in a journal whos acronym spells 'penis'

not placing any confidence in articles written by a kike and two slant-eyed-kikes.

Proof of illiteracy, can't even spell words that an average negro knows ^
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. not as salty as you were last night after that bukkake tsunami from that rampaging herd of homeless niggers

That's not as salty as you were after the AIDS cum bath provides by Nigerian princes that took your money fag.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm still lolling at you thinking you can apply abstract mathematics to human races. It was hilarious on so many levels. Like you're smart enough to know category theory is (well, I say 'know'. I'm sure you know what it is, which is something), but dumb enough to not understand you can't just smash two fields of study into each other willy nilly. It's some top notch idiot-savant shit.

Still too scared to make any specific criticism, bud? Keep lolling your tongue are my penis in upset, cum cruncher.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............. not as salty as you were last night after that bukkake tsunami from that rampaging herd of homeless niggers

those idiotic quips may amuse your kindergarten friends but out here in the real world theyre just going to get you laughed at.

try again. give it more effort
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Only an imbecile would social distance and wear masks, knowing everyone is going to get the virus anyways.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer I'm an idiot

Yeah, you are.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer W.H.O. quote, march 2020:

its been estimated that at minimum 80% of cases are normal flu symptoms. the majority of wuhan bat-soup flu cases are not even identified because the symptoms are so minimal.

this isnt a pandemic. its a MINITRU farce

They are correct, but you are just a mentally retarded nigger who doesn't understand what it means.

You don't know if you are no longer healthy (I.e. Have COVID) until at least 2 weeks into being a carrier, and potentially for far longer if you don't have symptoms.

That's why masks are recommended as a precautionary measure, whether you are showing symptoms or not.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wearing a mask and social distancing for a virus you're going to get anyways is as dumb as you can get. No wonder they call these morons sheep. They literally have an IQ lower than 50.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wearing a mask and social distancing for a virus you're going to get anyways is as dumb as you can get.

The core danger of COVID-19 was not just the disease itself killing people but the critical fact that it spreads so rapidly that it can overload health systems, which kills people.

The point of social distancing, quarantine and mask use is precisely to "flatten the curve" and prevent that by slowing down the infections rate, not by somehow waiting for it to go away.

How you retarded motherfuckers do not grasp these simple fucking facts I do not get, it probably has to do with the neanderthal DNA that affects the white brain.
    Originally posted by ORACLE The core danger of COVID-19 was not just the disease itself killing people but the critical fact that it spreads so rapidly that it can overload health systems, which kills people.

The point of social distancing, quarantine and mask use is precisely to "flatten the curve" and prevent that by slowing down the infections rate, not by somehow waiting for it to go away.

How you retarded motherfuckers do not grasp these simple fucking facts I do not get, it probably has to do with the neanderthal DNA that affects the white brain.

That's racist
Jump to Top