User Controls

“I think I made a mistake”

Technologist victim of incest
    A 30 yr old man’s last words before dying from coronavirus.

He believed it was a hoax, but he paid the ultimate price for thinking that.

He went to a “corona virus party”.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/30-year-man-dies-attending-covid-party-thinking/story?id=71731414

Does the stupidity never end?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    People are told bare-faced lies by institutions they are meant to trust constantly:

- Trump is a white nationalist
    - Trump is a dictator
    - Russia is incredibly powerful and capable of having a puppet elected as president
    - Brexit will cause food and medicine shortages
    - Epstein killed himself
    - "It's OK to be white" is a Nazi slogan
    - "All lives matter" is white supremacist
    - Men can be women
    - Women can be men

You really can't be surprised when they hear there's an incredibly dangerous virus out there (that coincidentally requires them to stay indoors and no longer have an income), that they just don't believe it.

It's the boy who cried wolf, writ large. The press has blood on their hands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed People are told bare-faced lies by institutions they are meant to trust constantly:

- Trump is a dictator
    - Russia is incredibly powerful and capable of having a puppet elected as president
    - Epstein killed himself
    - Men can be women
    - Women can be men

You really can't be surprised when they hear there's an incredibly dangerous virus out there (that coincidentally requires them to stay indoors and no longer have an income), that they just don't believe it.

The stupidity intensifies plus 100
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Of course his name isn't revealed. After all the bullshit and all the hoaxes I don't think anyone is in the mood for more anonymous sources.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 The stupidity intensifies plus 100

There's no way someone who reads at your level could get to the end of my post.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by rabbitweed People are told bare-faced lies by institutions they are meant to trust constantly:

- Trump is a dictator
    - Epstein killed himself
    - Men can be women
    - Women can be men

Do you happen to know who publicly called this a hoax in the US? Don’t say trump’s BS does not have an affect on his uneducated base.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Technologist Do you happen to know who publicly called this a hoax in the US? Don’t say trump’s BS does not have an affect on his uneducated base.

Trump never called the virus a hoax.

Why are you people so dishonest, and yet so surprised when people don't trust you?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed There's no way someone who reads at your level could get to the end of my post.

Alls I gotta do is put my pussy readers on bro
    Originally posted by Technologist Do you happen to know who publicly called this a hoax in the US?

Not sure, but it's a common conservative and libertarian trope. An unfortunate one, but I definitely understand why people might think that.

Originally posted by Technologist Don’t say trump’s BS does not have an affect on his uneducated base.

I don't particularly like Trump - I'd probably agree with half of the criticisms you might levy against him - but I hate the institutions that hate him even more. Trump is a rock the public are using to smash unaccountable un-elected power in the face. A rock is a crude tool, but there's nothing more sophisticated at hand. My hope is that such a tool will appear, my fear is that we'll likely go back to our regularly scheduled programming. (I say we - the entire western world follow takes their lead from the US).
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    It is a hoax and Tech is perpin is coz she has financial gainz from insighting fear aka our "Frankentits Terrorist" just can't be honest cuz she sold her soul to Satan.
    Originally posted by Technologist A 30 yr old man’s last words before dying from coronavirus.

He believed it was a hoax, but he paid the ultimate price for thinking that.

He went to a “corona virus party”.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/30-year-man-dies-attending-covid-party-thinking/story?id=71731414

Does the stupidity never end?

is your hospital overflowing with covid19 patients ?
    It's over and done with. Move on
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is your hospital overflowing with covid19 patients ?

Answer the man's question.

Is your hospital overflowing with covid patients?
    No, because my country solved the problem months ago. We had 4 months of strict as fuck lockdown, and then it was pretty much over with.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed No, because my country solved the problem months ago. We had 4 months of strict as fuck lockdown, and then it was pretty much over with.

it was meant for that xray whore.
Jump to Top