User Controls

mindless

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    sometimes i feel mindless
    recently i feel like i've been losing my mind, and it's society's fault
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Enter recently i feel like i've been losing my mind, and it's society's fault

it is indeed. they keep interfering with my life
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Shut the fuck up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mindlessness is the best state. Achieve a mindless life and you have achieved heaven on earth.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Mindlessness is the best state. Achieve a mindless life and you have achieved heaven on earth.

Didn't say the comatose patient.
    Comatose is not a mindless state though.
    Says who?
    Says the doctors who find even deep coma patients have brain activity. Says the patients who awaken from a coma with memories of what they heard or smelled during their coma experience. Says people who actually know what a coma fucking is rather than thinking the mind just shuts off and goes away during one.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    It's the grays
    Originally posted by Ajax It's the grays

its always the grays.
    grays are basically intergalactic kikes.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger grays are basically intergalactic kikes.

Intergalactic kikes having intergalactic keks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ajax Intergalactic kikes having intergalactic keks

AYYYYYY lmao
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Says the doctors who find even deep coma patients have brain activity. Says the patients who awaken from a coma with memories of what they heard or smelled during their coma experience. Says people who actually know what a coma fucking is rather than thinking the mind just shuts off and goes away during one.

Have you ever been knocked out?
    Originally posted by RisiR Have you ever been knocked out?

Quoted for proof of idiocy.
    I have actually been in an induced coma before when I masturbated of renal failure so shut the fuck up.

My qualia beats your second hand hear say. I was out. OUT. And gone.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger Quoted for proof of idiocy.

Stop trying to be like me. I've told you this before. You will never be cool.

Also, answer the question. Have you ever been completely dissociated from your senses?
    Originally posted by RisiR I have actually been in an induced coma before when I masturbated of renal failure so shut the fuck up.

My qualia beats your second hand hear say. I was out. OUT. And gone.

This is funny because I was going to point out in my previous post how different coma types are and how during medically induced comas they give you drugs that inhibit you memory of the "trapped in body" experience. If you didnt have those drugs your mind would have been active at times during your coma experience. lol.
    Originally posted by RisiR Stop trying to be like me. I've told you this before. You will never be cool.

Top lel m8. No one would ever want to be like you. If you actually saw how stupid you sound every day on this forum you probably would kill yourself.
Jump to Top