User Controls

unban mexicans are the master race

He didn't even do anything, fuck you Lanny.

You are against artistic nudes. If you stand in solidarity with mexicans are the master race you will join me in posting butthole pictures. Subscribe to this thread if you want to see my asshole.

I expect to see all of yours too. Let's show lanny what we really think of his gay policies!!!
    yea wtf lanny ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Asshole pics are frowned upon.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I used ublock matrix to block the image. that way I could browse the forums without fear.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I used ublock matrix to block the image. that way I could browse the forums without fear.

Fear of turning gay

Originally posted by street_carp Fear of turning gay

I feel like that was the best gay conversion therapy that ever existed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Asshole pics are frowned upon.

And yet - they wink at us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Asshole pics are frowned upon.

Feel free to unsubscribe. or you know, drop trow, bend over, snap a pic and post it here.

I am editing the lighting on mine now.

Originally posted by rabbitweed I used ublock matrix to block the image. that way I could browse the forums without fear.

I've never even seen it get spammed. Maybe I missed it? or maybe not. Is it just because thats his profile picture and lanny is against artistic nudes? That's sure what it seems like. We should all change our avatars to our buttholes in solidarity.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    He didn't spam it, spam would be like finny shitting on everything with krôzdong. He didn't post it that much.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood We should all change our avatars to our buttholes in solidarity.

let the war kn buttholes commence.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer............ i have one of k­roz with a cock in his fag socket

yes, yes.

we know your a connoisseur d'cocque de crozque.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    There is no user with the name "mexicans are the master race". Go smoke some more pole, faggot.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Feel free to unsubscribe. or you know, drop trow, bend over, snap a pic and post it here.

I am editing the lighting on mine now.

I've never even seen it get spammed. Maybe I missed it? or maybe not. Is it just because thats his profile picture and lanny is against artistic nudes? That's sure what it seems like. We should all change our avatars to our buttholes in solidarity.

Or post belly buttons in such a way that Lanny can't decide whether it's a belly button or an asshole.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer There is no user with the name "mexicans are the master race". Go smoke some more pole, faggot.

Why would I smoke warioat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Keep the faggit banned.
    No
    Yes
    He's not banned. He's on a sock puppet.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    was it his first ban with the asshole likeness
    Originally posted by POLECAT was it his first ban with the asshole likeness

Second asshole ban.
Jump to Top