User Controls

I feel like shit.

This girl we're all friends with is inviting everyone but me to her birthday party, all because I ignore her/treat her like shit.

I wouldn't have gone anyway, but I dunno... it's the first real "repercussion" I've experienced from ignoring women. I'm the only one not invited to the party. :(

I feel like a loser. I feel unwanted.

But I guess I can use this as an opportunity to grow. God, maybe I should stop being such a weird faggot. Grow the fuck up and just be nice and friendly to them. Then I can be invited to their parties, and then rob them of valuables/money.

Maybe I should fuckin' do that.

I've had that idea few times before. But what always stopped me was I felt disgusted in myself -- like I was acting like every other thirsty, disgusting guy by being nice to them. I wanted to treat them like shit to make them know that not everyone would be nice to them.

But does that really matter? Do they even give a shit that I'm rude to them when they're getting fucked by leroy every night?

I just want women to suffer... is that too much to ask? But I guess the way I'm going about it now... by ignoring/being mean to them is only making MYSELF look like a dick, right?

I also like that other idea I had... where I befriend them for months or years, and then say I never liked them at all, they were just a joke to me. I just kept them around for kicks. That would destroy them.

Sigh, fuck I hate women. They make me act crazy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe I could see myself as a super villain. Act nice to women by day, so they don't suspect me as the one who's secretly ruining their lives.
    From now on, the world is going to see a new Enter. I'm going to be nice to women!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Crash the party and be the star.

I've actually done that by accident once. We didn't have a place to celebrate my birthday but a girl I knew said a friend of hers is celebrating, too so we went there. I did a whole G of speed at once from a silver plate of her parents and we smoked bong on the terrass(?). My buddy was about to go a to rehab so I stood up and did a toast speech (in the girl's living room, where the normie faggots stayed) thanking everyone for coming and that we are not just celebrating my birthday but also my brother Toni who is about to be gone for 6 month.

I literally forgot that bitch and didn't mention her. Hahaha...

One of her friends said "blah blah's birthday, too" and I was like oh shit "Yes! Of course, the wonderful _______ who gave us the opportunity to celebrate here, Happy Birthday!"

Ohh man, that dumb whore thought her parents wouldn't show up but of course they did and I couldn't grab my bong fast enough. The house was a mess but none of my boys were involved in that. We didn't fuck her or anything. Yea, the whole bunch of rats snitched on me for no reason.

That taught me the lesson to never let my guard down among normal people. They will ruin you, every chance they get.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You've made this thread at least 24 times. Why don't you just steal the woman of your choosing and chain her up, tormenting her however you damn well please for as long as you please? Think of the range of options at your disposal to torture her with, mind body and soul. Every day telling her you promise you'll let her go for real this time and then conveniently changing your mind just as you're about to unlock her from the chains. You could even collect her tears and freeze them into ice cubes to use for alcoholic beverages.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    your approach is too straightforward. people usually don't give a shit if a stranger is rude to them, but, as Schopenhauer teaches in his hedgehog's dilemma, the closer u get to a person the more u will be able to hurt her. So you have to be an hax0r and use PRIVILEGE ESCALATION techniques to become the ROOT OF HER HEART and then you will have TO DEMOLISH EVERY OUNCE OF FAITH IN HUMANITY SHE HAS 4EVER.

How do u accomplish that?

be a wolf in sheep's clothing. use confidence tricks, be nice to her, gain her trust, be there when her mother will get cancer and when she'll lose her job, use a lot and a lot of social engineering. the very least is trying to become her best friend, the best outcome is marrying her. Then one day u will get your revenge and when she will be crying and she will ask u why, u'll say "u didn't invite me 4 your birthday, bitch, learn some manners"
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Originally posted by antinatalism your approach is too straightforward. people usually don't give a shit if a stranger is rude to them, but, as Schopenhauer teaches in his hedgehog's dilemma, the closer u get to a person the more u will be able to hurt her. So you have to be an hax0r and use PRIVILEGE ESCALATION techniques to become the ROOT OF HER HEART and then you will have TO DEMOLISH EVERY OUNCE OF FAITH IN HUMANITY SHE HAS 4EVER.

be a wolf in sheep's clothing. use confidence tricks, be nice to her, gain her trust, be there when her mother will get cancer and when she'll lose her job, use a lot and a lot of social engineering. the very least is trying to become her best friend, the best outcome is marrying her. Then one day u will get your revenge and when she will be crying and she will ask u why, u'll say "u didn't invite me 4 your birthday, bitch, learn some manners"

You could actually be Malice, as well. Not just the Schopski reference but all in all. The amount of emotional anime Malice watches could've thrown my vagina radar off. Also his lack of penis.

Quicksilver or Malice. That's funny. Truly ironic.
    Originally posted by antinatalism your approach is too straightforward. people usually don't give a shit if a stranger is rude to them, but, as Schopenhauer teaches in his hedgehog's dilemma, the closer u get to a person the more u will be able to hurt her. So you have to be an hax0r and use PRIVILEGE ESCALATION techniques to become the ROOT OF HER HEART and then you will have TO DEMOLISH EVERY OUNCE OF FAITH IN HUMANITY SHE HAS 4EVER.

Hahahaha that's so fucking good.

I can look at this like stocks. It's a long-term investment, and things could crash (example: she could end the friendship early, not even want to be friends, etc). But I could also win big by getting very close to her, and then cashing in on her emotional destruction.

I'm excited for this.

It's going to suck having to be put aside my dignity and be nice to whores, but it's for the greater good.

Wolf in sheep's clothing alright. This is how I can get shit done.
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Have you read the book "Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse?
    Originally posted by thecockboss Have you read the book "Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse?

No, I just wikipedia'd it, it looks complicated.
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter No, I just wikipedia'd it, it looks complicated.

It isn't. You are basically the main character. Pick it up, it's a good read.
    Okay, I'll audiobook it at the gym.
    Harry is repulsed by the productive, organized, and diligent optimism of the bourgeoisie, or middle class. Even so, he is bewitched by its charms. Caught between the urges of his wolf-half and his man-half, Harry can neither completely disavow nor embrace a conventional way of life.

Holy fuck, this IS me.
    Originally posted by Enter Okay, I'll audiobook it at the gym.

nah man, give a look at Whatever of Houellebecq. it has everything u could wish 4: permavirgins, wizard-tier mental gynmnastics, schopenhauer, misogyny
    Originally posted by thecockboss Have you read the book "Steppenwolf" by Hermann Hesse?

i've only read his siddharta. didn't like it that much so i ditched his other books
    So should I go ahead with this wolf in sheep clothing/being nice to women thing? On one hand it seems like it'll take a lot of energy, but on the other I guess I'm using a lot of energy already. I mean, I'm ignoring women and yet I'm still expelling a lot hatred for them anyway, with little to no reward.

Yeah, I'm gonna do it.
    thecockboss Yung Blood
    Originally posted by antinatalism i've only read his siddharta. didn't like it that much so i ditched his other books

Stop being more pathetic than you have to be.
    Originally posted by Enter So should I go ahead with this wolf in sheep clothing/being nice to women thing? On one hand it seems like it'll take a lot of energy, but on the other I guess I'm using a lot of energy already. I mean, I'm ignoring women and yet I'm still expelling a lot hatred for them anyway, with little to no reward.

Yeah, I'm gonna do it.

go for it. try to make it faster than it sounds. i mean, realistically speaking, a good friendship would be enough. don't forget to post her reaction and dox her when u'll shit on her trust
    Originally posted by antinatalism go for it. try to make it faster than it sounds. i mean, realistically speaking, a good friendship would be enough. don't forget to post her reaction and dox her when u'll shit on her trust

I'm gonna be doing this to every girl, not just the one who didn't invite me to the party.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In order for this new plan to work you actually have to be able to find a female willing to establish a friendship with you.

Time for another new plan.
Jump to Top