User Controls

The Wayfair Rabbit hole

frala Avant garde shartist
    https://www.businessinsider.com/wayfair-denies-sex-trafficking-claims-involving-expensive-cabinets-2020-7

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    oh
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I saw this yesterday about it..

The rabbit hole goes deep...

I can’t but help why are cabinets being sold for that outrageous amount of money and the names of the products are the same as missing kids..

It’s pretty crazy ...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    aint no dumbass nigga gonna use the name of a missing girl and put the missing girl of that name in the box,,, y'all reachin
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s pretty weird they changed everything after it came out..

And the cabinets are outrageously priced...
    And they are named the names of quite a few missing kids..idk
    Oops I forgot to capitalize hole. Sorry.
    Originally posted by POLECAT aint no dumbass nigga gonna use the name of a missing girl and put the missing girl of that name in the box,,, y'all reachin

Hey I didn’t formulate the conspiracy but Kanye West and Joe Biden are running for President. Dumb shit happens every day.
    This whole thread is

OP believes everything he reads on youtube
    who u nigga's gonna vote 4
    Originally posted by POLECAT who u nigga's gonna vote 4

Not Trump.
    Originally posted by POLECAT aint no dumbass nigga gonna use the name of a missing girl and put the missing girl of that name in the box,,, y'all reachin

thats what they want you to think.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    there was fake news that the ceo stepped down but they definitely didnt. Its weird that they took them all down and agreed there was no reason for them to be priced so high
    Smuggling people in furniture is a good idea
    You gunts are way off the Marc. The price includes a deposit for the assembly midget ,you get like 11000 back when you return it

More fakestream media hypespin. Thanks Anderson cooper
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO
    Yeah, very strange, looked up the price from high to low, nothing is close to those price points.
    Hazardous Material Safety Cabinet ~3k
    Samson Rotary File 72" H Six Shelf Shelving Starter Unit ~2.5k
    Some basic bitch storage cabinet? ~13k? what?

no free shipping ?
    "El Coyote" is responsible for smuggling these Mexicans into America. the Mexicans are being smuggled in via cheap knick knacks
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niraj_Shah

how long till this gets scrubbed?

Jeff has connections at the internet archive too , the ultras will deal with this shortly.
    The supers aren't far behind either
Jump to Top