User Controls

Poll: Who would win?

NiS Northern Casuals vs Nonce Brigade

street_carp African Astronaut
    Me - 6ft2, accomplish marathon runner and ironman participant. Has a family, a career, a house, a car and other shit that 90% of the catamites on this forum can only dream and cry about.

Octavian - Best lookin' boy on NiS with the best bants. An Adonis who made Hiki so jealous of his rugged, beta facial structure that little cousin cocknose can't stop projecting.

Grylls - Big dicked International playboy that speaks to real asian women, something the Nonce Brigade can only do in their dreams.

Vs

A plazzy chink
    Cocknose
    A plazzy slav football hooligan

Who would win in a fight folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    A guy with entry level baby taste in music
    Ugly white trash with a huge chin and fucked up nose
    An overweight shitskin who only plays FIFA

vs

A man of culture
    Hikikomori Eurasian with supreme taste in everything
    A cultured slav master of martial arts who befrinded a leader of the Aryan Brotherhood

OP wouldn't stand a chance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Glad you know you're the cocknose.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I had better taste than you at 14
    the way op describes other men suggests hes a homo.

of the sexual kind.
    The way you talk about kids suggests you're a fake chink nonce.
    Originally posted by street_carp The way you talk about kids suggests you're a fake chink nonce.

yea. i was never a nonce.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea. i was never a nonce.

You're a double threat faggot, you're a nonce and you lie about shit (like speaking mandarin) and get called out on it.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy.
    Originally posted by street_carp Me - 6ft2, accomplish marathon runner and ironman participant. Has a family, a career, a house, a car and other shit that 90% of the catamites on this forum can only dream and cry about.

Octavian - Best lookin' boy on NiS with the best bants. An Adonis who made Hiki so jealous of his rugged, beta facial structure that little cousin cocknose can't stop projecting.

Grylls - Big dicked International playboy that speaks to real asian women, something the Nonce Brigade can only do in their dreams.

You forgot me.

6'4" former hot piece of ass who came to America to exploit the stupids and make a fortune by doing very little.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal befrinded a leader of the Aryan Brotherhood

acquaintened with or befriended?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You forgot me.

6'4" former hot piece of ass who came to America to exploit the stupids and make a fortune by doing very little.

Anybody that hates nonces is welcome. You lose the rights to a one on one, along with your human rights, when you decide it might be OK to fuck kids.
    Originally posted by street_carp accomplish marathon runner and ironman participant. Has a family, a career, a house, a car and other shit that 90% of the catamites on this forum can only dream and cry about.

A house and a car are just tools that define you as a person. Without a career you wouldn't need those things. Without those things you wouldn't need a career to maintain that lifestyle.

Why would I dream about a lifestyle I don't want. I feel nothing about not having any of those things and I'm perfectly happy

You just assume people are gonna be unhappy if they can't live up to your own personal standards but there is more to life than becoming a product of society. I have had those things before and I was unhappy and gave it all up for nothing. I don't understand how anyone could be satisfied with a few material possessions and spending all their time making someone else rich with their effort and just be happy selling their time and labor for a wage.

Maybe that's why I don't have a job or a car or any real prospects in life because there is nothing I want from those things. I'm happy with nothing.

Even if you have all the money in the world you can only spend it on things society approves of. Look at Jeffery Epstein, all he wanted to do was take young girls to his island and have sex. But because society doesn't agree with that he was killed and everyone cheered.

What incentive would a nonce have for wanting to be rich and functional member of society if that society doesn't even want them.

Even if you aren't a nonce society will find a way to demonize you through cancel culture and make you conform. The only way is to follow the culture and customs of globalization. You aren't allowed to be racist or people will try to ruin your life

The absolute state of that fucking cock nose
    🐓👃
    The dimensional merge is coming and will change everything
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A house and a car are just tools that define you as a person. Without a career you wouldn't need those things.

Um what does having a career have to do with "needing" a house and car...Bill Krozby has neither and yet has a thriving career in waiting tables.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A house and a car are just tools that define you as a person. Without a career you wouldn't need those things. Without those things you wouldn't need a career to maintain that lifestyle.

Why would I dream about a lifestyle I don't want. I feel nothing about not having any of those things and I'm perfectly happy

You just assume people are gonna be unhappy if they can't live up to your own personal standards but there is more to life than becoming a product of society. I have had those things before and I was unhappy and gave it all up for nothing. I don't understand how anyone could be satisfied with a few material possessions and spending all their time making someone else rich with their effort and just be happy selling their time and labor for a wage.

Maybe that's why I don't have a job or a car or any real prospects in life because there is nothing I want from those things. I'm happy with nothing.

Even if you have all the money in the world you can only spend it on things society approves of. Look at Jeffery Epstein, all he wanted to do was take young girls to his island and have sex. But because society doesn't agree with that he was killed and everyone cheered.

What incentive would a nonce have for wanting to be rich and functional member of society if that society doesn't even want them.

Even if you aren't a nonce society will find a way to demonize you through cancel culture and make you conform. The only way is to follow the culture and customs of globalization. You aren't allowed to be racist or people will try to ruin your life

The absolute state of that fucking cock nose
    🐓👃
    The dimensional merge is coming and will change everything

OK, well have fun on bus the mate.
    Because you can't have a career if you are homeless with no vehicle.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Because you can't have a career if you are homeless with no vehicle.

Well you said house not home...you can have a home and not have a house...also a car isn't necessary, plenty of people with careers use public transport.

Clearly you've never worked a day in your life!!!!
    Originally posted by street_carp OK, well have fun on bus the mate.

I prefer to walk and enjoy being in nature instead of having to navigate traffic and road rules or sit on a bus. Cars are supposed to be freedom but you can't even use them without having a license
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I prefer to walk and enjoy being in nature instead of having to navigate traffic and road rules or sit on a bus. Cars are supposed to be freedom but you can't even use them without having a license

You can drive an electric mobility scooter without one.
    Those people constantly almost run me over and get pissed of that I was in the way even though they have a horn. It's like they expect me to constantly look behind me to make sure some scooter isn't gonna run me down.

And people say millenials are entitled
Jump to Top