User Controls

Fona 7-10-20

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    i already lost my license because some nig cup is jelly and gave me a ticket
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhel said it's okay and that she wont cut me out of the will
    that -$2.40 will be mine some day muahahahaha

in other news im supreme ruler of the universe over in plastics now
    well i gotta go get ready to work so i can post from there instead of working
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung shut the fuck up.

Once again: Make me. Nobody has a gun to your head making you read my posts. At least my shit has more content than "Folks?" 3 dozen times in a row until someone finally responds.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Once again: Make me. Nobody has a gun to your head making you read my posts. At least my shit has more content than "Folks?" 3 dozen times in a row until someone finally responds.

mad, u fucking faggot?👍
    Clearly you are, fat ass.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Once again: Make me. Nobody has a gun to your head making you read my posts. At least my shit has more content than "Folks?" 3 dozen times in a row until someone finally responds.

That is what I tell YOU about my posts.
    So how bout you fuck off.

Well-hung is a much much better poster than you
    All you do is cry
    Keep it to the tony hawk account please
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer i already lost my license because some nig cup is jelly and gave me a ticket
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhel said it's okay and that she wont cut me out of the will
    that -$2.40 will be mine some day muahahahaha

in other news im supreme ruler of the universe over in plastics now
    well i gotta go get ready to work so i can post from there instead of working

dude you're really not funny.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

yeah but your content blows also just like your shitty website.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    FLYING PENIS BUTT
    Originally posted by mmQ FLYING PENIS BUTT

Good morning

👍 🌄
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Good morning

👍 🌄

Oh HAI BAE 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
    Lol silly , SMDH

( wtf, how did u do dat? )
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol so stupid 😝
    HEY
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Lol silly , SMDH

( wtf, how did u do dat? )

I dont know what that word means (what is a smdh??)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So many donkey hands ?
    Simple Men Dying Horrifically
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sour Moms Dont Help
Jump to Top