User Controls

This man got away with Rape until his 29th birthday

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    wut a pussy-ass bitch. Rot, scumbag.
    Originally posted by WellHung wut a pussy-ass bitch. Rot, scumbag.

Agreed. I was amazed at how many counts he has.

Hopefully Bill Krozby faces similar soon
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Agreed. I was amazed at how many counts he has.

Hopefully Bill Krozby faces similar soon

fuck, that makes me imagine kr0z as a cop

"eyyy chickin you were doing 10mph over the limit, there's two ways you can pay the fine"

*flops cock out onto the hood of the car making a fleshy thud*
    Originally posted by aldra fuck, that makes me imagine kr0z as a cop

"eyyy chickin you were doing 10mph over the limit, there's two ways you can pay the fine"

Is this your fetish?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol you can't rape the willing fam.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Is this your fetish?

stop slutshaming just because your a bad bad man doesn't make it O.K.
    but damn that cop really did do a lot of scandalous stuff
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I know that faffot I've been keeping up with his story for years. I watched when he went down and I watch when he continues to go down.

Unfortunately yesterday my daily log for him has him waking up and eating a heart breakfast and sitting in the commons watching sports center and then sleeping more and then eating lunch and playing spades all afternoon and laughing and having a good time then eating dinner and having a quick snooze then playing a game of basketball and then some more cards and lots of laughs and then going to bed.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but damn that cop really did do a lot of scandalous stuff

Lol yeah I didn't watch the whole thing but that was a ridiculous number of charges and a ridiculous number of convictions.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol yeah I didn't watch the whole thing but that was a ridiculous number of charges and a ridiculous number of convictions.

it was weird because he got off on a lot of them. makes you wonder whats up. but how could you do so many rapes? especially oral rapes and it take that long for him to get caught.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer........ raped a bunch of nigger whore junkies

the only crime i see there is animal abuse

he should have been sentenced to a few weeks of community service at the local animal shelter. or maybe petting zoo.

ok weirdo.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was weird because he got off on a lot of them. makes you wonder whats up. but how could you do so many rapes? especially oral rapes and it take that long for him to get caught.

He did it to people he had arrested lol
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace He did it to people he had arrested lol

yeah i get that, and theres other cop stories where they did the same stuff but they were caught a lot sooner.

the gont in the video had like 20 counts or something, just weird how it took them that long to put it all together instead of arresting him on the first couple. I think he was only charged with 16, I wonder what happened to him, he's probably going away forever.

But whats also fucked is cop planting drugs on people when the pull them over just to make an arrest.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If I was a cop I couldn't even begin to imagine the shit I would do to little helpless girls that I pulled over for weed and meth oh oh you wanna start crying you dont want to go to jail or prison for years ok well hello my name.

My name is officer and friendly and yeah just suck me off and you can be on your way. I'm the law and it's fine. I make decisions on the road I'm allowed to give warnings so yeah just do that and it's fine also give me all your drugs and money of course and you get to go SCOTCH TAPEfree. Win win for everyone
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Happy birthday, Bill Krozby!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but damn that cop really did do a lot of scandalous stuff

no shit, Sherlock. Ur a genius.
    Originally posted by aldra fuck, that makes me imagine kr0z as a cop

more reasonable if he flops it onto the drivers side door.

'have you been drinking ma'am. im gonna have to ask you to blow into my breathalyzer'
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i get that, and theres other cop stories where they did the same stuff but they were caught a lot sooner.

the gont in the video had like 20 counts or something, just weird how it took them that long to put it all together instead of arresting him on the first couple. I think he was only charged with 16, I wonder what happened to him, he's probably going away forever.

But whats also fucked is cop planting drugs on people when the pull them over just to make an arrest.

Its not weird. Idiots like you don't know what an investigation is.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
Jump to Top