User Controls

I'm simply thrilled at all the devastation and chaos the coronavirus has caused...

WellHung Black Hole
    I love to see companies going under, and bad things happening to people who had good lives. Folks, my rent got lowered, I got a couple stimulus checks, I had no job to lose...my life is back on track, after a long pause.๐Ÿ‘โค
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Imagine if the virus wasn't actually real and they just faked it all to see what would happen. We are the authors of our own destruction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Imagine if the virus wasn't actually real and they just faked it all to see what would happen. We are the authors of our own destruction

It is a script, isnt it, Scronmeister?๐Ÿ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger whores?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    pity bump
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor pity bump

Aren't you happy about the Coronavirus, professor?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Imagine if the virus wasn't actually real and they just faked it all to see what would happen. We are the authors of our own destruction

pretty much, dean koontz wrote about the wuhan virus in the 80's talking about all this stuff and bill cooper wrote about osama been ladin in the 90's saying the cia is going to use him for their agenda.

But hey, I guess you can't believe everything you read even though it came out before it happened. Guys like OP and ยงmยฃร‚gร˜L are lilly fags that know this but instead of pushing the truth and clutching it they rather prance around in their panties posing like their globalist elites and lemon headed cowards of the highest order.

Let that sink in for a second. Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

It's really rich several months back I was working at this factory and they were like ahhaha sure are parts come from china but its not a threat then they totally shit their pants saying omg we need everyone to go home. This gont in the class this older guy was talking about it and the teacher was like "haha, we're not going to be talking about this in a few weeks" several months later..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by lanny is an alcoholic cocksucker that funds his addiction by sucking the cock of anyone who will provide him alcohol its not the virus. its the commie pinkos intentionally causing this chaos.

the aristocracy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by lanny is an alcoholic cocksucker that funds his addiction by sucking the cock of anyone who will provide him alcohol that.

the 'party.'

the elite.

the same class that has been a pox upon humanity since humans congregated into villages and the ruling class decided the proles lives didnt matter

the movie 'elysium' had a scene where an aristocrat surveyed a prole that had been irradiated to death. that is the reality of how they view the rest of humanity. wholly without value

And that how we view them...๐Ÿ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by lanny is an alcoholic cocksucker that funds his addiction by sucking the cock of anyone who will provide him alcohol that is how they should be viewed.

they know how the proles will treat them, too, which is why theyre causing the racial/sexual strife within western society. they know their time has run out and the wealth gap is going to cause the proles to hunt them down with pitchforks and torches and behead the lot of them.

U really think that will happen? The military backs them and has a lot better weapons
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

The virus isn't fake but statistically I don't think it justifies the lockdowns and permanent damage to economies and peoples' livelihoods.

At this point they just keep doubling down because they don't want to admit they overreacted and did more damage through it than the virus ever could have
    G African Astronaut
    Working out excellent for me, signed a lucrative contract to work abroad for 9 monthes starting Jan 28th. Iran conflict hit then Covid, I've been sitting @ home collecting the abroad lotto $ lol. Now the corporate insurance is so high to send the unit overseas(700% increase) since the viral crisis it's more feasible for them to pay us to sit home than abroad, win/win.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung I love to see companies going under, and bad things happening to people who had good lives. Folks, my rent got lowered, I got a couple stimulus checks, I had no job to lose…my life is back on track, after a long pause.๐Ÿ‘โค

Your life will back in the shit hole long after everyone else is just fine.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Your life will back in the shit hole long after everyone else is just fine.

thats really rich coming from you opie
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats really rich coming from you opie

My life just keeps getting better every year for the last 30 years with no end in sight
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I hope it kills more boomers
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G Working out excellent for me, signed a lucrative contract to work abroad for 9 monthes starting Jan 28th. Iran conflict hit then Covid, I've been sitting @ home collecting the abroad lotto $ lol. Now the corporate insurance is so high to send the unit overseas(700% increase) since the viral crisis it's more feasible for them to pay us to sit home than abroad, win/win.

hell yea g. thumbs up for covid-19.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung hell yea g. thumbs up for covid-19.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Did want that Dubai experience in my resume though. You can parlay those connects into rare air stateside.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G Did want that Dubai experience in my resume though. You can parlay those connects into rare air stateside.

Don't you think you'll get it in the future , wen all this stuff dies down?
Jump to Top