User Controls

Exploding testicles caused by Covid-19

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    CDC has reported that some men infected with Covid-19 and placed in isolation have developed a strange side effect. It is characterized by swelling of one or more testicles and acute pain in the groin region. This is accompanied by insomnia, lethargy, and in some cases, severe flatulence. Although not immediately life threatening, if left untreated the gonads will continue to swell until the patient is forced to continuously squat, eventually, the gonads burst without warning, emitting an audible pop.

Wear a mask when in public and avoid social gathering where alcohol is consumed says CDC. See your doctor when you notice swelling in the groin.
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur lies are not amusing. Kick Rocks, scumbag.
    the state of that fucking cock nose!
    Is it true WellHung had a black cock explode in his mouth?
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Is it true WellHung had a black cock explode in his mouth?

yes
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    This thread is now about testicles exploding in RottenRobert's orifices.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker This thread is now about testicles exploding in RottenRobert's orifices.

SpeedyParker's testicles exploded inside WellHung mouth. Speedy is on the down-low
    Ooooh , this thred is vewwwy Smeely!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert SpeedyParker's testicles exploded inside WellHung mouth. Speedy is on the down-low

You and testicles.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'd probably prefer both of them swell, instead of just one. Being lopsided just seems so awkward.
Jump to Top