User Controls

You normies will never understand the loneliness and isolation of a lifelong hikikomori

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I have been in isolation since 12 years old, abd before that I was in my own world shutting out everything happening around me.

I have spent my entire life in isolation, staring at a screen.

I don't even and couldn't understand what a normal person thinks or feels like..

Digital information and screens are as ingrained into my biology as the blood flowing through my veins.

I could never imagine a life without technology and computers
    There would literally be no reason to live
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    for sure
    they will also never understand why someone like me cant get laid no matter how public a place I hang kut or so called put myself out there or why they always try to use me or take advantage the few times I open up.
    G African Astronaut
    drink bleach to escape
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Oh boohoo. I spent most of my time with a computer as well, but I still found time to get out of my comfort zone and talk to women and accomplish something in life. You think I didn't get rejected hundreds of times? I also didn't have PS2s growing up like you you spoiled cunt.

You're arguably better looking than me. I mean your voice is way worse than mine, but still.
    you deserve to be alone for being bigoted against trannies.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    i hate being alive.
    the absolute state of that fucking cock nose
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you deserve to be alone for being bigoted against trannies.

Well joke's on you I'm not alone!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the absolute state of that fucking cock nose

Can't come up with your own insults, Butthole-loving Bob?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Well joke's on you I'm not alone!

i meant the OP.

Just imagine if there was some cute trans girl in your back water indianna town all alone and horny to get fucked and because its a lame redneck state she never goes outside and just plays ps2 and watches anime all day and just wanted a boyfriend to cook yummy food for and cuddle and watch anime.

And you would turn all that down just because of a penis? That SHE doesn't even want? thats insane.

You are also racist and would turn down a date from a black girl so NO WONDER you're alone. People like OP find any excuse they can to avoid women because they are homos that hate the beauty of femininity.

Originally posted by WellHung Can't come up with your own insults, Butthole-loving Bob?

go fuck a nigger fatt chew
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i meant the OP.

Just imagine if there was some cute trans girl in your back water indianna town all alone and horny to get fucked and because its a lame redneck state she never goes outside and just plays ps2 and watches anime all day and just wanted a boyfriend to cook yummy food for and cuddle and watch anime.

And you would turn all that down just because of a penis? That SHE doesn't even want? thats insane.

You are also racist and would turn down a date from a black girl so NO WONDER you're alone. People like OP find any excuse they can to avoid women because they are homos that hate the beauty of femininity.

go fuck a nigger fatt chew

yeah , heard. Pretty much. opie is a prototypical Gunt to the highest order. yet he still lays his head on his little pillow in his racecar bed and sucks his thum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm definitely slightly gay. But I don't think trannies are wymnyn. But I also don't really care if they want to LARP as one. I even use the pronouns, if they put the effort in. It's just polite.
    The chromosomes aren't the same and they can't get pregnant but besides that there isn't much difference between a passing transgender female and a cisgender one. And the option for surgery is always on the table
    But isn't a dick a part of the fun?!
    It would be if all trannies weren't suicidal and hated themselves because of it. I guess girls need to hate some part of their bodies.
    Life is gay.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The chromosomes aren't the same and they can't get pregnant but besides that there isn't much difference between a passing transgender female and a cisgender one. And the option for surgery is always on the table

You are so brainwashed
    He's happy in a loving relationship. Who fucking cares.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have been in isolation since 12 years old

No you haven't, you live with your mom.
Jump to Top