User Controls

Shhh: Watch Biden supporters in the natural habitat.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Americans are stupid. No matter who wins you will still be a slave to the kikes
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Americans are stupid. No matter who wins you will still be a slave to the kikes

Canada is already totally cucked
    At least we have more than two political parties.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood At least we have more than two political parties.

With no rights
    That's subjective
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    niggers are bad
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Canada is already totally cucked

trumps most tangible acomplishment of his campaign promises is moving the embassy to jerusalem for israel.

are you feeling cucked yet ?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker With no rights

Objectively wrong.

Canadian Bill of Rights:

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-12.3/FullText.html
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..... nigger attacks school children in DC:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1098030/video-man-shouting-students-trump/

I can't see Zoomers being in favour of keeping America as one country.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what a bunch of niggers, this is why people don't like black people because they get in groups and act like assholes. niggers complain about the whyte man holding them down and how they are poor then toss money around, then complain about being jailed for acting like animals.

I've been jail several times and the niggers always have the worst crimes and then they wonder why they get the most time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's subjective

Rights are objective privileges are subjective.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    WHAT STARTED OUT AS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal WHAT STARTED OUT AS MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS

Like that peaceful march that tore down the wrought iron gate at a private home and threatened to kill the home owner, his wife, and his dog until the home owner ran them of with a semi-automatic rifle?

The same home owner that the black prosecutor is now desperately trying to find something to charge him with.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Like that peaceful march that tore down the wrought iron gate at a private home and threatened to kill the home owner, his wife, and his dog until the home owner ran them of with a semi-automatic rifle?

The same home owner that the black prosecutor is now desperately trying to find something to charge him with.

They got away with defending their property - they are rich and well connected lawyers. If they were poor they would have been fucked by now.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Objectively wrong.

Canadian Bill of Rights:

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-12.3/FullText.html

Don't you get arrested there for telling raucous jokes?
    Originally posted by Greek Style They got away with defending their property - they are rich and well connected lawyers. If they were poor they would have been fucked by now.

The only reason rich or poor plays into this particular scenario is that you need money to defend yourself from a corrupt DA who wants to prosecute a person for defending the person and property from a violent mob. If the local government wasn't a cesspool of liberal shit slinging monkeys the police would have come to the scene when called and used the required force to quell the mob and arrest those who broke the law. That is justice.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Don't you get arrested there for telling raucous jokes?

I hear raucous jokes all the time and never saw anyone get arrested for one.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Niggers, liberals, theyre the same garbage
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting Niggers, liberals, theyre the same garbage

You're literally insane if you prefer some blue haired white faggot to some hard working black man who takes care of his family.

I'm not saying the latter grows on trees. But the former does. And there's not enough based people on earth to be able to pick and choose just because some of them have big flat noses or whatever the fuck.
Jump to Top