User Controls

new genre for forums titled on nis

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Titled the ninja booty eater 9000 and it can have like three subs. Right after general.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    And what would be posted within these 3 subs?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Sheboons
    It AINT a bad idea
    Originally posted by AngryIVer And what would be posted within these 3 subs?

It'd be a reservoir for all the the autistic bullshit we hear when we go on sites like chatroulette.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Cly It'd be a reservoir for all the the autistic bullshit we hear when we go on sites like chatroulette.

I want to find a flaw in this plan, but I honestly can't see one.
    we should have a black lives matter subforum specifically for black lives related poats.

finny can mod it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. ive literally suggested that. on previous forums i also suggested 'survivalist' related subforums, which were created.

this was before i realized lanny was a useless and clueless estrogen junkie. i brought up the suggestion and lanny blew it off out of complete disinterest.

https://niggasin.space/thread/16339

you talk a lot of shit for a retard. mods will deal with this shortly
    say it to my face fucker not online, see what happens

oh but wait you wont because your a cuckhold
    thats really cute coming from you pimp. there would only be three hits: me hitting you in you're reatarded cock-nose, you hitting the pavement and Kanye's new album hitting the top charts
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. thats called 'delusions of grandeur' and is considered a severe psychological disease. you should get professional help.

its not like everyone doesnt already know about your cum addiction and how desperate you are to have cock crammed into one or more of your orifices.

im sorry about you're disability, pimp
    you seem mad , pimp. get big Doyle Head
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lanny changed the duration of your ban.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. ive literally suggested that. on previous forums i also suggested 'survivalist' related subforums, which were created.

this was before i realized lanny was a useless and clueless estrogen junkie. i brought up the suggestion and lanny blew it off out of complete disinterest.

https://niggasin.space/thread/16339

I like the idea of products/ services reviews
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. grandeur

thats not english.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I like the idea of products/ services reviews

Originally posted by benny vader ON TOPIC :

OP, be a man, no need to wait for appropriate forum to be created. just thrust your thread into any place you think is appropriate.
    Throw up those booty eater grill 9000 subs
    420kushdays Yung Blood
    The highest quality cannabis oil you can buy online for the lowest price and
    free shipping is available at 420-kushdays. http://420kushdays.com/
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by 420kushdays The highest quality cannabis oil you can buy online for the lowest price and
    free shipping is available at 420-kushdays. http://420kushdays.com/

du u sel butt plugs
    Ninja booty eater 9000? You mean like as in efficient and speedy cunnilingus?
Jump to Top