User Controls

Octavian is spamming the forum in an attempt to get banned because his only friend §m£ÂgØL got banned as well

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    weird/10
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Also his account nonce. Which started posting again, always replying to me about a topic I hurt Octavians feelings about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Isn't this guy supposed to be a broker and successful?
    Why is he on here literally all day everyday spamming the same shit over and over on three seperate accounts.
    Something doesn't add up ...
    He said he's a "stock broker and currency trader". He also says he lives in a very cheap apartment in the UK, which he describes as the ghetto. He said his car got blown up the other day, and his neighbours windows got smashed on. Also allegedly a former drug addict, and recently his mum called the police on his house due to a suicide attempt.

But also says he's totally an beta male and financially successful. Also has an alt called 'nonce' which always criticizes me for not being funny, after I made a threat pointing out people from the Uk always act like they're funny but almost always aren't (cocknose/push it to the limit * 1000).

So yeah the story totally adds up. Maybe his mummy got him some shares for his birthday, and he once transferred a 5 euro note at a bureau de change he had left over from a trip to the canary islands when he was 12.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Makes no sense. wat u fink star trek.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah he definitely looks like a drug addict and generic douchebag.
    You can see the soulless drugged out lifelessness in his eyes.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Super sad.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Wariat Makes no sense. wat u fink star trek.

star trek doesn't post here anymore
    Isn't Greek_Style star trek?
    Nonce Houston
    OP is a dead beat junkie loser father to be with delusions of grandeur.

What a pathetic opioid addict.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Lol
    Nonctavian thanking his own posts
    Octavian motherfucker
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Nonce OP is a dead beat junkie loser father to be with delusions of grandeur.

What a pathetic opioid addict.

Kinda agree here. Op is a cheater, one of the lowest things a human can do
    what a fag
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Wonder who would win in a fight, octanonce or sudo

I think maybe they'd just passionately secks each other and sudo would teach octanonce about his special version of autistic canadian wiggerisms on the down low
    I vote for the guy that bends spoons like my ice cream when its too cold
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Isn't this guy supposed to be a broker and successful?
    Why is he on here literally all day everyday spamming the same shit over and over on three seperate accounts.
    Something doesn't add up …

You probably wouldn't know this having never had a job, but the more successful you are the less you do. The old "Work smarter, not harder" mantra etc.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You probably wouldn't know this having never had a job, but the more successful you are the less you do. The old "Work smarter, not harder" mantra etc.

so hobos are very successful people.
    also the place has been so much less gay without §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so hobos are very successful people.

At what they do, yes. Many can make more money per day just standing there with a sign saying "hungry and homeless" than they could working an 8hr shift.

That's why there are countless videos on youtube of people offering said panhandlers jobs and being turned down...why work for $100 a day laboring when they can make $200 a day begging?
Jump to Top