User Controls

Covid 19 and my exposure.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Talked to Chell and she said 2 people at her work tested positive including 1 person she directly worked with just the other day.
    Anyways we both probably have it now.
    It is only a matter of time b4 i might get it.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Rest in pieces
    Also some real advice - you should stop smoking anything and eat as healthy as possible
    People like you are the ones that die the most from the virus
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Fona is skinny and fit. He'll be fine. It's only fatasses like me, and old people, that have to worry.
    Originally posted by Greek Style Fona is skinny and fit. He'll be fine. It's only fatasses like me, and old people, that have to worry.

He's a smoker and abuses drugs and eats fast food everyday.
    He's going to die.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal He's a smoker and abuses drugs and eats fast food everyday.
    He's going to die.

Fuck my life.
    Im already stressing over my drivers test and now im almost certainly infected with the Wuhan Flu.
    Can you get some time off?
    Originally posted by Greek Style Fona is skinny and fit. He'll be fine. It's only fatasses like me, and old people, that have to worry.

whats so scarry about this virus is that theres no guarantee you'll be fine if you're fit.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats so scarry about this virus is that theres no guarantee you'll be fine if you're fit.

People get random viruses and bacteria eating all sorts of organs all the time. For instance I shared a room with a fit football player who had half a lung eaten by something, and another girl who had something infect and eat a heart valve. This stuff happens all the time, you just don't hear about it unless it's Corona.

I had Epstein-Barr Virus (mononucleosis) and got Hodgkin's lymphoma as a result most likely. No one investigated too much cos no one cares, these things happen all the time.

However every little interaction corona has is international news.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everyone is going to get it. It's either now or later. Only the dumbfucks don't realize this.
    I got my test results yesterday after recently being exposed to an infected gont. Negative...disappointing. I was kind of hoping I had it so I could go around some old people and take them out committing the perfect crime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The best thing you can do if you have the coronavirus is get a Salbutamol inhaler. The coronavirus inflames and congests the lungs and makes it very difficult to breathe for many people, and the Salbutamol widens the airways and provides great relief. Never go on a ventilator. The profiteering creeps put everyone and their dog on a ventilator, because they get $39,000 for each ventilator they use, but the ventilators kill 9 out of 10 people who are put on them. A ventilator is absolutely useless, when it comes to this virus, because of the way the virus infects the lungs, so never allow the profiteering idiots to put you on one no matter what. Use the inhaler instead, with loads of vitamin D and C and zinc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Spectral is actually right on this. Someone needs to be held responsible for the great intubation hoax.
    Originally posted by Greek Style People get random viruses and bacteria eating all sorts of organs all the time. For instance I shared a room with a fit football player who had half a lung eaten by something, and another girl who had something infect and eat a heart valve. This stuff happens all the time, you just don't hear about it unless it's Corona.

I had Epstein-Barr Virus (mononucleosis) and got Hodgkin's lymphoma as a result most likely. No one investigated too much cos no one cares, these things happen all the time.

However every little interaction corona has is international news.

I got something randomly back when I was working at Wal-Mart, it was really Fucking odd.
    I was in the back room where they hold employee meetings, doing the training on the computer and suddenly I started feeling really ill and left, threw up in the parking lot of a church.
    "suck it up, buttercup" is the best cure for Covid...Just the facts marm.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Everyone is going to get it. It's either now or later. Only the dumbfucks don't realize this.

You said it isn't real.

Haha
    It's a fucking bioweapon that lead to a shutdown of the wholr planet and npcs are treating it like it's nothing.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's a ducking bioweapon that lead to a shutdown of the wholr planet and npcs are treating it like it's nothing.

It's been a great example of how much nicer the world would be if 50% of the population died...no traffic jams, less smog, fewer idiots to annoy you when you are out and about...it's going to suck going back to normal even if that takes 2yrs.
    Two years is like four months
    Originally posted by Octavian You said it isn't real.

Haha

No, I never once said it's not real. I said it's real, but nowhere near the end-of-the-world threat they are pretending it is. They are using this very real virus that they created and released as a clever platform to launch their globalist world takeover.
Jump to Top