User Controls

Transgender History X : Now part of your kids' curriculum !

In 2021, all public schools will receive lessons in issues faced by the LGBTQ+ community such as same-sex marriage, same-sex parenting, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and the HIV and AIDS epidemic.

John Swinney, Deputy First Minister and Education Secretary, praised the historic news.

“Scotland is already considered one of the most progressive countries in Europe for LGBTI [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex] equality,” he said in a statement.

“I am delighted to announce we will be the first country in the world to have LGBTI inclusive education embedded within the curriculum.”

According to Edinburgh Live back in November 2018, Scottish Ministers accepted the recommendations in full to deliver LGBTQ+ inclusive education to improve children’s understanding of the LGBTQ+ history.

Last year, a study found that a majority of British people think primary schools should teach LGBTQ-inclusive lessons.

Amid protests and harmful debates around the topic of LGBTQ-inclusive education in UK schools, Stonewall have found that 60% of British people believe it’s right to teach kids about diverse families including those with same-sex parents.

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/community/138273/scotland-will-become-the-first-country-in-the-world-to-add-lgbtq-history-to-school-curriculum/

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    2nd graders don't need to know about sodomy and genital mutilation
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I don't see anything wrong with this.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by street_carp I don't see anything wrong with this.

That says a lot about you.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed That says a lot about you.

I hope so.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by street_carp I don't see anything wrong with this.

what a fuckin fag you are
    Originally posted by cigreting what a fuckin fag you are

Please stop, you're hurting my feelings
    Originally posted by street_carp I hope so.

Nonce
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the long and painful path from secret handshakes to apps dedicated to bumming dudes
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    the decline of Scottish civilization has been going on for a long time
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Nonce

Do you know any trans people IRL? Or even gay or lesbian? There's plenty of normal, chill LGBT people out there, you're just tarring them with the same brush as the degenerate Twitch council, furry, weeb, e-tranny cunts who nobody likes.

I believe you made a similar argument about black people recently. Why would LGBT be different?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    presenting hormone therapy and sex change as positive and first-line treatments is fucking insane
    Originally posted by aldra presenting hormone therapy and sex change as positive and first-line treatments is fucking insane

These people are extremely brainwashed.
    There was a thread on /pol/ the other day where a tranny was upset because his 23andme results came back mentioning he had xy chromosomes.
    I mean we're dealing with men who think they're female.
    Guys who say girls have penises and men can give birth.

Fuck being nice we have to destroy this movement.
    Originally posted by aldra presenting hormone therapy and sex change as positive and first-line treatments is fucking insane

I agree about the first line treatment part. I also think it's wrong to give hormone therapy to minors purely to preempt puberty and get a "better" result.

It's a tricky issue and I'm not going to claim to have the best answers. But I don't see a problem with giving kids the chance to talk about it in a non-mocking or judgmental environment.

On the other hand, I post on sites like this and feel like nothing should be off limits for ridicule, but I accept that I'm part of a shrinking minority on that one.
    If adults want to become fags or trannies then good for them. But the government shoving this down childrens throats is disgusting.
    We need a separation of education and state in the exact same way we need a separation of church and state.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed If adults want to become fags or trannies then good for them. But the government shoving this down childrens throats is disgusting.
    We need a separation of education and state in the exact same way we need a separation of church and state.

Okay, let's just act like fags and trannies don't exist then, it always seems to work out well when societies try to hide shit from kids.
    You and I were both raised without being told by our teachers about fags and trannies. Are we worse off for it?

They are fringe, numerically small people. They're not A B Cs. Might as well have a whole module telling kids about midgets or albinos.
    Gender dysphoria doesn't exist they're suffering from a psychological disorder.
    Same with homosexuality.
    These things can be so ingrained into your psyche you think it's innate.

Really we need to treat these conditions as what they are, mental illness.
    That doesn't mean putting them in institutions, it means funding research into real treatment for these people.
    Transgender bullshit is incredibly dangerous
    When I was a kid I had feminine traits, played with girls toys and got my ear pierced.
    At such a naive state if my school taught me about trandgenderism I probably would have believed I was a girl.
    This is why there are so many trans kids.

These people need to be sent to prison and or killed
Jump to Top