User Controls

Shhhhhh 🤫 watch a trump supporter in nature.

Technologist victim of incest

Fucking nut jobs.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    OMG CLONALD STUMPFFFFFFFFFFFF
    DAE hate EL DONALDO RONALDO ADOLPH TRUMPFFFF?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed OMG CLONALD STUMPFFFFFFFFFFFF

Originally posted by rabbitweed DAE hate EL DONALDO RONALDO ADOLPH TRUMPFFFF?

Calm down faggot
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Never heard any politics discussed
    anyone who videos with their phone in potrait mode is retarded.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Why don't you post the recent videos of whites being victimised by blacks because of their race?
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by rabbitweed OMG CLONALD STUMPFFFFFFFFFFFF

Originally posted by rabbitweed DAE hate EL DONALDO RONALDO ADOLPH TRUMPFFFF?

No one laughed...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well every motherfucker knows you don't go to the white side if lake monroe with a colored man unless you want trouble
    oragne man bad

Originally posted by Nonce No one laughed…

any child p?
    Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood any child p?

Mommy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer. another example of fake news.

jesse smollet.

or the niggers that broke through a locked gate, past a no trespassing sign, then get butt-hurt over the people whos property theyre trespassing on drawing guns

or the media outrage over the 'white supremacist that used two dumb fat whores standing in the middle of a highway in the dark as hood ornaments. and the driver was a nigger.

or the two dumb fat fags/whores (no way to tell the difference) that jumped on top of a car and tried to claim the car hit them.

you dumb mentally deficient commie-pinko nigger lovers are hilarious.

its going to come out that this nigger and his friends were up to some nefarious activity and is hyping up the whole thing

youre a nigger lover.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.. heres your nut job, you mentally defective nigger lover

https://komonews.com/news/local/oregon-politician-wrote-racist-letter-to-himself-police-say

if you werent defective you wouldnt have to be with a nigger. youre all fucked up and no white man wants to have anything to do with you. now tell everyone how useless that makes you feel, fatass.

Nonce Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

Didn't read.
    Originally posted by Nonce Didn't read.
    Noncetavian
    If I spent all my time shitting on black people, posting videos of blacks attacking whites, etc, people would assume I hate black people.

So OP why do you hate white people so much? Tell us about your life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Greek Style If I spent all my time shitting on black people, posting videos of blacks attacking whites, etc, people would assume I hate black people.

So OP why do you hate white people so much? Tell us about your life.

Because she lives in a heavily negro area im guessing and works taking temperatures which is a simple job so she of course works with a lot of young black women.

My neighbor is 22 a whyte guy and he's a total tosser, and has ranted a couple times about blm even though he doesn't even know any black people.
    Yeah, but I don't hear anything like affection for blacks in these people's attitudes, just hate for whites.
    Originally posted by Greek Style Yeah, but I don't hear anything like affection for blacks in these people's attitudes, just hate for whites.

It's hatred for a certain caste of whites. Technologist and whites like her are desperate to let us know they're not in that caste. That's all it is.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's hatred for a certain caste of whites. Technologist and whites like her are desperate to let us know they're not in that caste. That's all it is.

So it's just class anxiety?
Jump to Top