User Controls

Easiest way to kill yourself besides an overdose

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm just tired of going on with this bullshit we call life. I don't have access to fentanyl or heroin or I would have done it by now. People say they care but I kinda get the feeling that no one does. Everyone plays games with me so I'm ready to get it over with. I haven't felt like anyone has cared in a very long time. Sometimes like the whole world is against me. My mom died in a way that just seems fishy to me. I fully believe she was murdered but I could never prove it. I lost 5 friends this last week, some of them I don't think was the way they claimed. I know my son is going to be alright so there's really no need for me to stay alive. I need to know the quickest and most painless ways. I have a feeling that if I don't do this soon someone else is going to do it in a much worse way.
    Getting a tank of helium and wiring it up to mask like how people do nitrous from a tank and you pass out and die
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Take the bus
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Oh yeah killing yourself totally won't fuck with your sons mind for years to come you selfish fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Trippy😞

Please😢
    Originally posted by Technologist Trippy😞

Please😢

Well then, that inspiring post should instantly change his entire outlook on life, Amazing how you do that.

/thread

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm tired of everything. My son is the sole reason that I haven't done it yet.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I'm tired of everything. My son is the sole reason that I haven't done it yet.

How old is he?
    I mean there's not really any viable options at this time. I don't want to leave a mess for the people I'm staying with to clean up. I have these thoughts about some fucked up things and when I explain the reasoning behind it everyone says I'm crazy. I might be crazy but I know what I'm seeing and I'm tired of feeling like the whole world wants me gone.
    Originally posted by Technologist How old is he?

not nearly as old as your remaining tit
    Originally posted by Technologist How old is he?

17, he's got himself a job and a little girlfriend. He's doing way better than I am.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk 17, he's got himself a job and a little girlfriend. He's doing way better than I am.

Well we always want our kids to do better than ourselves. But he still needs his Dad, trust me. My son is almost 23 and still needs his Dad. We’ll be guiding them for life!
    I know this seems like an attention whore thread or whatnot. I don't know how to cope with what I am going through. Everyone says being clean is so great but I'm in a much better mindstate when I am on drugs, I guess because it dulls the crazy thoughts in my head and I refuse to take antipsychotics.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    People who feel so shit they want to kill themselves are allowed to attention whore. I'd rather they get a bit of attention and survive.

If you could prioritize all the bad shit going on in your life, what's top of the list?
    Originally posted by Technologist Well we always want our kids to do better than ourselves. But he still needs his Dad, trust me. My son is almost 23 and still needs his Dad. We’ll be guiding them for life!

Poor kids...
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I know this seems like an attention whore thread or whatnot. I don't know how to cope with what I am going through. Everyone says being clean is so great but I'm in a much better mindstate when I am on drugs, I guess because it dulls the crazy thoughts in my head and I refuse to take antipsychotics.

I thought you moved into a nice little set up in that trailer. What happened? Sounded like things were going well.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Ya man whats goin on, list the top 3 or so things that are so terrible and lets see if we can help you out
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You just got to stick with it and you will get past the bad times, and the good times will come, my friend. Quitting is never the answer. Just be patient.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    exit bag, buy fent off tor marketplace, boolet
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer do a 'mr hands' ending

everyone wins

Fuck no, if I would do it I'd FB live it and spatter my brains out for maximum traumatic effect
Jump to Top