User Controls

Protest thugs run over in Indiana

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    All lives splatter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/videos-show-car-driving-into-indiana-protesters
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We are divided country. When I was 18 I worked at the state hospital as a nursing assistant. And this old black lady a patient grabbed my hand and told me how there will be a race war in 2020 and that the united states will be split into factions, the rooty, the tooty, and the fruity... what side will you be on?

But seriously a couple nights ago my faggot neighbor was ranting about blm and how I need to put black people and women before me. Fuck that shit.

this blm and nazi and caravan shit needs to stop. CANT YOU JUST BE NICE?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    them stupid nigger wannabees jumped on that raciest's car after he tossed there god damn scooter outa they way,, more FAKEW CRY"S by the MARXIST COCKSUCKERS
    Liberals are dumb as fuck, like hurrr I'm gonna tag up my own university my parents paid for then stand in front of cars to defend black people when I don't even like black people! DAHUUUURMOSE!

what a bunch shine boxes.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well said cuck
    Originally posted by POLECAT them stupid nigger wannabees jumped on that raciest's car after he tossed there god damn scooter outa they way,, more FAKEW CRY"S by the MARXIST COCKSUCKERS

pretty much, this is why people don't like black people. black people tend to be the most racist but at the same time its the whyte mans fault for letting them act like that and simping out to them.

when I was in jail the last time I got relentlessly called a honkey and "whyte chocolate" as soon as I said "fuck you nigger" and changed the tv from BET to the sci fi channel I was immediately labeled as being "literally" hitler. Even though I'm not a nazi.
    this asshole ran over dozens of whyte people several years back and no one dared try to make it a political statement because he was black. People actually died/ were crippled over it. But it doesnt get nearly as much news attention because its not racist when black people do it. fuck that shit

Originally posted by POLECAT well said cuck

dont see how I'm cucking but whatever.. idiot.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The driver handled that with text book precision
Jump to Top