User Controls

Mulled Wine and Butternut Squash Soup

Lanny Bird of Courage
    On a cold lazy winter day. Threw some cardamon into the mulled wine this time, gives it a nice finish. Life is good mang, life is good.

Wut?
    You cook wine on the dirtiest stove in the world or is that the soup? Clean that thing, fuck.

Also, you cook with gas? Kike yourself.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Lanny its all good don't let some dummy try and get you down.
    Stove are meant to get dirty.
    They are also meant to get cleaned at least once a year. This is atrocious.
    What's that pink stain from?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably wine, knowing this fucking hop-head.
    My first thought was Lean but you don't cook that and Lanny isn't nigger enough to roll like that. Then I thought he might have melted a full pot of bundy to inject but Lanny isn't sploo enough to roll like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    cough meds r candy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The pink blotch is win. And yeah, my stove top is pretty filthy, I'm going to clean it soon. Not that it _really_ matters, I mean it's like like my actual food makes any contact with my stove top, but it's still nice to have a clean stovetop.

What's wrong with gas? I honestly don't have a preference but most people seem to prefer it to electric, less thermal inertia or whatever.
    I don't like the smell and it looks bad.

Also, you don't cook with gas. You gas with gas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can we see more pictures of your kitchen, or just your residence in general? I like seeing other's homes.
    I'd like a closeup of your front door lock. I really enjoy looking at those.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why do you have a toaster? Toasters are inferior to toaster ovens.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I do own a toaster. I don't have space for a toaster oven and also it always seems like they take longer.
    I dunno. My toaster oven finishes any bread I put into it within 3 or 4 minutes. I'm happy with that. I kept fucking up my toasters anyway.
Jump to Top