User Controls

Did You Do Something To Expose Yourself To Covid Over The 4th Of July Holiday?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Did you attend a Trump rally, eat inside a restaurant, gather with a large group, frolic on a crowded beach, toke on a communal joint, etc. over the holiday weekend?

Do you regret it?
    I fisted with a couple friends and then we lit some sparklers and shot the shit
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Were you at least wearing your full body condom?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I'm English, so I spent the day grimacing and shaking my fist towards the Atlantic ocean.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah i went to the grocery store. And i don't regret it because I wont get sick from the hoax virus
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Krotz spent the weekend spreading his genetically modified herpes in the name of freedom.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz spent the weekend spreading his genetically modified herpes in the name of freedom.

me spent d nite pushn ur moms asshol 2 d limit faget
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And here I figured you spent the entire time awing everyone with your winning personality, Cigar Eating.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    I was on a plane.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    exposed,it's airborne and i've caught it once. as with any corona virus, it isn't going anywhere. people will simply develop immunity to it eventually,but if it killed everyone that's be fine too

spreading the virus is your duty as a patriotic american citizen, elsewhere the vaccine agenda will be pushed harder. they want to permanently altr everyone's dna and they are no longer coy about their plan.

resist
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Krotz spent the weekend spreading his genetically modified herpes in the name of freedom.

your mum didn't complain
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting me spent d nite pushn ur moms asshol 2 d limit faget

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz your mum didn't complain

Nice, two mom jokes from schizbro and stickbro. A+.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I drank liquor, ate LSD and smoked weed then shot bottle rockets out of my hands and set off mortars until the cops came and my friend had to convince me it was time to gtfo
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Which one of you geniuses is this?

Jump to Top