User Controls

Most women want nothing to do with me...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, i guess its cuz i push it to the limit.👍😏
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cause you're a fucking overweight loser that wears thongs and lives in motels.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You live in the instagram/onlyfans/tiktok world now...where a 3/10 can get 1000 hungry incels showering them with money and attention.

The old times are over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You live in the instagram/onlyfans/tiktok world now…where a 3/10 can get 1000 hungry incels showering them with money and attention.

The old times are over.

Aint that the truth, Pops. I liked it much better when women's options were limited.👍
    i think you mean most PEOPLE
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i think you mean most PEOPLE

Yes.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung Aint that the truth, Pops. I liked it much better when women's options were limited.👍

Barefoot and pregnant?

Mattchew, I can't for the life of me figure out why them wimmins don't like you.
    I'm sorry opie stay true to you're self and keep calm carry on Keenan ( who is afraid of his own shadow and talking on the telephone-ass Gunt)
Jump to Top