User Controls

Chineses are White, Michigan State University confirmed.

A senior researcher at Michigan State University was effectively fired after sharing facts from a study conducted last year that conclusively proved there is no widespread racial bias in police shootings.

Physicist Stephen Hsu was forced to resign from his position as vice president of Research and Innovation after being hounded by a Twitter mob for using facts to counter their claims that police are systemically racist.

Hsu interviewed MSU Psychology professor Joe Cesario last month, who has found from extensive research that “the race of the officer doesn’t matter when it comes to predicting whether black or white citizens are shot.”

Cesario’s study concluded that “contrary to activist claims and media reports, there is no widespread racial bias in police shootings.”

After the study was cited in a June 3 Wall Street Journal op-ed called “The Myth of Systemic Police Racism”, The MSU Graduate Employees Union slammed Hsu for bring attention to the research, charging that it does “not alight with public statements issued by MSU.”

GEU Vice President Acacia Ackles commented that “It is the union’s position that an administrator sharing such views is in opposition to MSU’s statements released supporting the protests and their root cause and aim.”

Hsu announced on his blog “The GEU alleged that I am a racist because I interviewed MSU Psychology professor Joe Cesario, who studies police shootings.”

“Cesario’s work…is essential to understanding deadly force and how to improve policing,” Hsu urged, adding that he has also come under fire for bringing light to research into genetic differences of races.

shits like this only happen to white people as minorities should be able to say anything.

more : https://www.infowars.com/university-researcher-forced-out-for-highlighting-facts-showing-no-racial-bias-in-police-shootings/
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    When the world lies truth tellers are hunted
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker When the world lies truth tellers are hunted

Truth
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker When the world lies truth tellers are hunted

there was never any objective truth or lies to begin with.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny there was never any objective truth or lies to begin with.

Can you ever just keep your yap shut when you don't have anything to add?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    If you actually knew Chinese you'd know "Hsu" is probably not from communist china. You are so shit at everything you do Vinnie.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed If you actually knew Chinese you'd know "Hsu" is probably not from communist china. You are so shit at everything you do Vinnie.

then what it is ?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Can you ever just keep your yap shut when you don't have anything to add?

your justb so naive to believe theres such thing as objective truth.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Did you know when Asians came to the west, they were titled negros on the birth certificate, vinny?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed If you actually knew Chinese you'd know "Hsu" is probably not from communist china. You are so shit at everything you do Vinnie.

He's from Taiwan or some other shithole.
    He isn't Chinese.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal He's from Taiwan or some other shithole.
    He isn't Chinese.

taiwan isnt chinese.

street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cly Did you know when Asians came to the west, they were titled negros on the birth certificate, vinny?

In Britain I think mongoloid was the accepted classification. We were also pretty fast and loose about what an Arab was back in the day.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Being white isn't good in the west. If it was - if white privilege was real - would people like Elizabeth Warren have lied about not being white?

Outside of the west, being white is still good.
    Originally posted by street_carp In Britain I think mongoloid was the accepted classification. We were also pretty fast and loose about what an Arab was back in the day.

theres no you in them.

Originally posted by Greek Style Being white isn't good in the west. If it was - if white privilege was real - would people like Elizabeth Warren have lied about not being white?

Outside of the west, being white is still good.

everybody likes exotic pets.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everybody likes exotic pets.

Maybe I'll go to China and get a white monkey job.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres no you in them.

Nonce

Originally posted by Greek Style Maybe I'll go to China and get a white monkey job.

you probably ended up being the whale.
    Whitey be supremacistin
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny theres no you in them.

There is a ewe in your scrotum
Jump to Top