User Controls

Fona 7-7-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning guys.
    Hope you all got a good night sleep.
    I woke up a bit early having to pee but i chose to just lay there awake thinking about it versus actually going pee.
    Now i am getting ready for another hawt hawt day at work.

What are your plans/goals for today?
    WellHung Black Hole
    There are roving gangs of boom box runners.
    Originally posted by WellHung There are roving gangs of boom box runners.

What?
    Work is going pretty bad.
    I broke the wrapping machine that wraps the skids.
    I dunno even how...

And then i pulled 3 skids and turned in the inventory sheet but it ended up lost so there is 3 skids to ship out and i dont even remember what was on them to even begin to start with that.
    I hope the papers turn up.

And my supervisor told me i need more practice stacking boxes but it didnt sound that nice when she said it.

Its 90F outside and easily 100F inside.
    Im sweating my ass off just trying to stay on my feet.

Ready to be home sweet home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Work is going pretty bad.
    I broke the wrapping machine that wraps the skids.
    I dunno even how…

And then i pulled 3 skids and turned in the inventory sheet but it ended up lost so there is 3 skids to ship out and i dont even remember what was on them to even begin to start with that.
    I hope the papers turn up.

And my supervisor told me i need more practice stacking boxes but it didnt sound that nice when she said it.

Its 90F outside and easily 100F inside.
    Im sweating my ass off just trying to stay on my feet.

Ready to be home sweet home.

Is your supervisor fuckable?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by WellHung Is your supervisor fuckable?

No, she is my supervisor.
    and I have a girlfriend.
    Anyways...
    Tonight was a pretty good night.
    I mostly just relaxed a bunch.
    Im going to bed now.
    Good night.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I've got the flu (it's winter here). I can't believe my dumb ass didn't get the flu shot this year. I thought it wasn't cold enough in this city to get it.

Anyway because I'm self employed I've got no sick days. Will make up for it next week with more hours tho.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I've got the flu (it's winter here). I can't believe my dumb ass didn't get the flu shot this year. I thought it wasn't cold enough in this city to get it.

Anyway because I'm self employed I've got no sick days. Will make up for it next week with more hours tho.

How are you going to eat next week while you are working extra hours if you're not working now?
    Or do you live outside the US?
    I can live comfortably on 20 hours work a week, plus I still have around 3-4 months cash savings should worst come to worst.

And I can't believe you don't realize I don't live outside the US. Did me leaving minecraft to have lunch at midnight your time not strike you as odd? Or it being another season where I am?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I can live comfortably on 20 hours work a week, plus I still have around 3-4 months cash savings should worst come to worst.

And I can't believe you don't realize I don't live outside the US. Did me leaving minecraft to have lunch at midnight your time not strike you as odd? Or it being another season where I am?

Newsflash : Fona's not that swift.
    Fona's smart enough, but he's not a guy who pays attention to detail. Sometimes I'm a little envious, it must mean he's less neurotic.

Anyway don't diss Fona in Fonas thread. That's very rude.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I kissed schell in the lip the other day, she taste like burned hair and dark roast coffee , she blushed and touched me on the reservoir. I think shes going to let me use her as a human condor later
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Fona's smart enough, but he's not a guy who pays attention to detail. Sometimes I'm a little envious, it must mean he's less neurotic.

Anyway don't diss Fona in Fonas thread. That's very rude.

lol I think you need to pay closer attention to detail w/a statement like that lol.
Jump to Top