User Controls

Kanye west announced he's running for president

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'd vote for him, I've always thought he was a good gont and he has some really good tracks

WellHung Black Hole
    That nigger can kick rocks. He's got no shot.
    Originally posted by WellHung That nigger can kick rocks. He's got no shot.

pretty sure he does considering kim kardashian has ties to Jerusalem and has that ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pretty sure he's going to be prez, when I was 18 I told everyone trump was gonna be prez and no one believed me. I saw a limo driver that looked like trump and I saw star bangled banners of wavves and wavves. It happened.

I hope he wins
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lardass lanny the luxury of the lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer..... there is zero percent chance of another nigger being elected as long as whites are still a majority

pretty sure you dont know what you're talking about bromo. they said the orange man couldn't win, but he did and I predicted it over a decade before it happened im kinda like that, but anywways i have some chinese candy I'm having with a brew its damn good, its chinese buts its mexican at the same time from san antonio

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I hope he wins

yeah that would be cool, i mean who else are you going to vote for another bush? kanye west has multiple billionaires and decorum backing him. Just be nice.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This thread has already been made but yeah hasn't it been established the only reason he would do it is to suck a few biden voters away and essentially secure the trump victory?
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    He is running against two exceptionally weak candidates, and is black, so the jedis can't censor him. The election is his to lose.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I'm sorry I don't listen to hip hop
    Originally posted by mmQ This thread has already been made but yeah hasn't it been established the only reason he would do it is to suck a few biden voters away and essentially secure the trump victory?

no he's running after trump is done.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm sorry I don't listen to hip hop

you better be sorry bitch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no he's running after trump is done.

Oh no shit?

My oopsy then. I thought he was trying to run in the current election.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1279575273365594112

He says 2020.

And he's doing it on hard mode leaving his announcement so late. I think he's not even going to be able to get on the ballot in some states.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh no shit?

Originally posted by mmQ nah big dawg thats not how it works.

Oh no shit?

Just you wait and see, he will be the last american president. I've seen it in a dream.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why did you just quote me three times with the second quote having something else in it?

All in the same post. What?

I'm guessing you're sober.
    Technologist victim of incest

No it’s this year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/05/kanye-west-says-running-president-2020-348903
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you just quote me three times with the second quote having something else in it?

All in the same post. What?

I'm guessing you're sober.
    Because lannies site is bunk against me because I told him I'm glad his dad died.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'd vote for him, I've always thought he was a good gont and he has some really good tracks

Of course you would vote for him you stupid mongoloid.
Jump to Top