User Controls

funny thing just happened with that woman who said she was hungry earlier

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The 53 yr old called me earlier saying she couldnt make it to supposedly or the so called english learning lesson and I am still trying to digure out if she sbipolaur or not and actually wnats to fuck or not and not just use me for some free lessons. because she sent those nude picsnot long ago kind of out of the blue well the first one from behind first day we talked but kind of backe dout of that shit since even though a couple days ago she said she wants me or would not mind if I cussed at her in english while we do stuff and teach her this way.

well funny thing happened she showed up right away on my facebook feed. i wont reveal her name or nothing but ehre are some pics.

Octavian motherfucker
    nice legs
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Some advice: if you want to fuck a woman don't spam her pictures on a public message board.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Send her this thread and call her a whore
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Send her this thread and call her a whore

Yeah do one or the other, but nothing in-between
    I'd put my dick in between her butt cheeks
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Does she know you're a nonce?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    She can be your Ghislaine Maxwell.
    lol at Mammal or chintavians story:

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    She's way too mediocre for you to bag. Set the bar at .5 and you might snag some vag....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol “today’s gender wars”

fuck the gender wars dont u agree star trek?
    Octavian motherfucker
    What do you fink Nonce?
Jump to Top