User Controls

Candy rain offered Nude selfies to §m£ÂgØL

Octavian motherfucker

Folks, the drugs don't work!

😭😂😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's "lend me" some money not "borrow me" some money. If CandyRein did indeed write this, she's dumb as fuck, that's literally how international students with English as a second language talk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's "lend me" some money not "borrow me" some money. If CandyRein did indeed write this, she's dumb as fuck, that's literally how international students with English as a second language talk.

This confirms how fucking stupid you are. OMG.

Smh
    Octavian motherfucker

Stupid yank cunt. No wonder you work in telesales.
    Sorry, international students and in-bred Brits from council estates.
    LOL it doesn't understand its own diagram. Fascinating. Would it recognise itself infront of a mirror or freak out like certain kinds of monkeys?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    There are nekkid pictures of Candy?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lmfao
    pics?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    80 bux 😂
    Lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    😭😂😂
    lmao I've been holding back this one for a while. Pretty sure she only asked me cause she knows I have cash
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's "lend me" some money not "borrow me" some money. If CandyRein did indeed write this, she's dumb as fuck, that's literally how international students with English as a second language talk.

Originally posted by Octavian

Stupid yank cunt. No wonder you work in telesales.

Jesus what a thick fuck he is
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls

Jesus what a thick fuck he is

Lol hurr durr Telesales.
    Cecil Rhodes spoke more like me than he did you in-bred council estate serfs.

Can u borrow me some money m8? <- Servant Language
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by rabbitweed LOL it doesn't understand its own diagram. Fascinating. Would it recognise itself infront of a mirror or freak out like certain kinds of monkeys?

Yeah oct swung and missed there.

You are correct. When asking for money, its "will YOU lend..." or else it needs to be worded "may I borrow..."

"Will YOU borrow ME money" doesn't make sense, even though you hear it used like that quite often.

It's not too dissimilar to 'bring' and 'take' which tend to get used synonymously even though it's not correct. (I.e. 'take me to the store' vs 'bring me to the store.'
    Octavian motherfucker
    Wrong
    Yanks don't even use correct English anyway, they won't understand
    Octavian motherfucker
    She is taking (borrowing), §m£ÂgØL is lending the money, (lender).

I will argue this till the end of time.

I swung, I smashed his telemarketing brains all over the room.
Jump to Top