User Controls

I worked in an office yesterday

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It was awful. You couldn't work lying down on a couch, the toilets stunk and had someone elses shit in them, and I don't think they had any temperature control at all. How the fuck do people do this all their lives.

Glad to be working on a couch in my underwear with my wife making me lunch again today. As I do almost every day.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Glad I don't work in telesales.

What a loser.
    LOL this guy is such a pleb the only work from home job he could possibly imagine is telesales.
    If I told him I worked in a big corner office he'd be all "Glad I don't work as a cleaner".

What an absolute peasant. Council estate mindset.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I'm sorry you are a triggered bitch that pretends he has a great life. You wouldn't post here otherwise you fucking reject.

Hahaha what a faggot

Jokes on you, I only post here because I have no friends, the career is going fine.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It was awful. You couldn't work lying down on a couch, the toilets stunk and had someone elses shit in them, and I don't think they had any temperature control at all. How the fuck do people do this all their lives.

Glad to be working on a couch in my underwear with my wife making me lunch again today. As I do almost every day.

what do you do for work
    Originally posted by cigreting what do you do for work

Make software.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Make software.

^ what a soft man would do.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by rabbitweed the toilets stunk and had someone elses shit in them

You're the janitor?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Telesales

A lot of jelly people ITT. Before this I used to work in an office, just like you.

I mean of course it was my own office with a door I could shut and a view. But still!

If you're nice to me I'll help you better yourselves as well.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Janitor's closet?
    Originally posted by Octavian I'm sorry you are a triggered bitch that pretends he has a great life. You wouldn't post here otherwise you fucking reject.

Hahaha what a faggot

that projection though
    Originally posted by rabbitweed If you're nice to me I'll help you better yourselves as well.

no thanks.

i work at a hardware store because im a hard man.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Make software.

kinda boring isn't it ?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that projection though

Octavian is a highly successful stock trader and currency trader who just happens to live in a small flat in a crime-ridden area he rents for $500 CAD a month. Show some respect to the Wolf of the Council Estate
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting kinda boring isn't it ?

Nah I really like it. Except for the bit when you have to talk to programmers.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Octavian is a highly successful stock trader and currency trader who just happens to live in a small flat in a crime-ridden area he rents for $500 CAD a month. Show some respect to the Wolf of the Council Estate

whats a council estate?
    Public housing, UK analogue of the projects.
Jump to Top