User Controls

Has anybody ever let their fingernails grow out for guitar playing?

I see a lot of great artists doing this. They keep the left hand trimmed and the right hand with long sharp pointed nails for fingerpicking.

You can just get fingerpickies and do the same thing obviously but has anyone ever done this? I would like to do it but it looks so fucking ugly. I feel like it would give you more control than fingerpicks.
    No but I do for video games to hit the buttons easier
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No but I do for video games to hit the buttons easier

Lol that's disgusting.
    One time my buddy uncle grew his toenails out it was heaps gross they were all sloped and covered with corrosion we had to have a honest discussion with him about it but in the end we prevailed and ever since he keeps them trimmed up pretty decent
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 One time my buddy uncle grew his toenails out it was heaps gross they were all sloped and covered with corrosion we had to have a honest discussion with him about it but in the end we prevailed and ever since he keeps them trimmed up pretty decent

Is he a retard? That's ming
    He had a moment of momentary retarding but all in all hes a pretty good Gunt
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol that's disgusting.

I'm an beta gamer what can I say
Jump to Top