User Controls

We need more decorum

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    On this forum and in everyday today life. Can't you just be nice? Is it that hard to just be nice? Wear the mask, get in line and get this orange man out of there and then we can figure what we're going to do. I will brow beat you and tell you whats best for you but at least i'm nice, cant you just be nice? We're all in this together fam so can't we just move along?

lol just kidding I was talking to my neighbor last night and he made a lot of nonsense when he drinks, he's a younger gont and cool for the most part but he will totally talk your ear off about black lives matter and how we need to vote for a ham sandwich over trump. He's a whyte guy but he has head up houston nigs asshole so much that its effecting him, after his rants about blm, he will play some alice in chains as if no one has ever heard that shitty band.

I eventually asked him if I can have some weed to take with me and he kinda scoffed despite borrowing my chorus pedal, and I was like "Cant you just be nice?!" And started wagging my finger in his face and started talking about my ethnicity and how he needs to respect it.

Can't you just be nice and have some decorum?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They can't get mad if you call them nigers
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They can't get mad if you call them nigers

AS LONG AS YOU"RE BEING NICE, JUST BE NICE, AND YOU SHARE, IN THIS HOUSE HOLD WE SHARE

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's really rich coming from me.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's really rich coming from me.

right..
    you need moar guns.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you need moar guns.

This is what we need, another reason to shoot to kill them, thanks nigs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is what we need, another reason to shoot to kill them, thanks nigs.

lets see your gun collection.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Totse has never been nice to each other, so why should we start now?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Totse has never been nice to each other, so why should we start now?

CANT YOU JUST BE NICE?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut

I'm good on that end💯
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby CANT YOU JUST BE NICE?

I suppose so. Never really tried before.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    stop fillibustering you asshole
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

I saw a breakdown of those videos the other day; a lot of them have no optics or sights whatsoever, others are bizarre exotic/rare guns and most likely airsoft with the tip painted black. Probably astroturfed, don't know what that's supposed to accomplish though
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra I saw a breakdown of those videos the other day; a lot of them have no optics or sights whatsoever, others are bizarre exotic/rare guns and most likely airsoft with the tip painted black. Probably astroturfed, don't know what that's supposed to accomplish though

2020 is weird as fuck
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Greek Style 2020 is weird as fuck

Can’t wait till it’s a distant memory in my rear view mirror.
    Originally posted by aldra I saw a breakdown of those videos the other day; a lot of them have no optics or sights whatsoever, others are bizarre exotic/rare guns and most likely airsoft with the tip painted black. Probably astroturfed, don't know what that's supposed to accomplish though

do you still remember the battle between humans and orcs in LOTR ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lets see your gun collection.

I only have 1.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I only have 1.

thats not very manly.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not very manly.

I keep it in my stocking top ready to pull out when needed.
Jump to Top