User Controls

So I have returned...

TORTILLA Houston
    and upon further evaluation, my conclusions remain the same; Bill Krozby is still a fuckboy and a homosexual.I came into tc one night and I was shocked to see Bill Krozby with his cock out. Him and hts were drunk and alone in the room, so I kept myself anonymous, remaining as guest-10532.

Hts was making demands, Bill Krozby obeyed with sloppy drunk jubilation. It wasn't until hts told Bill Krozby to ejaculate while hts rubbed his benign tumor tits that I had enough. Pic serves as proof. I mean, theres no denying my story with pics like that.

You've been outted Bill Krozby, no longer you have any right to deny being a homosexual. Sigmund Freud could prolly tell you why a hotdog stand is ur life's goal.

Post last edited by TORTILLA at 2016-11-27T20:55:35.080495+00:00

Post last edited by TORTILLA at 2016-11-27T20:56:28.682351+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I guess we should take the "former" out of his user title now
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    We honestly don't need more pics of Bill Krozby's dick. Or HTS.

Also: That fucking haunted painting. You can't tell me he always places that thing. It moves by itself. Facts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i dont get i dont understand the agender if ygm fam
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I think I’ve seen Bill Krozby naked more times then I have my ex. :/
    Originally posted by blackbird I think I’ve seen Bill Krozby naked more times then I have my ex. :/

Just look at your own dick.
    Originally posted by RisiR Just look at your own dick.

Who says I have one?
    Originally posted by blackbird Who says I have one?

Reality.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I wonder if anyone has ever torn their own dick off with their bare hands.
    Originally posted by Malice I wonder if anyone has ever torn their own dick off with their bare hands.

You would need some serious strengths in your fingertips of the thump and index finger but hey, give it a try...
    I’ll be honest, I have a lot of dicks. I just got one in the mail recently.
    Originally posted by blackbird I’ll be honest, I have a lot of dicks. I just got one in the mail recently.

Is the new one bedpole shaped?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Tort is obsessed with me because he's a closet homo and he's hoping I will be a gay boi with him, but its just not going to happen you weird fuck

and when that picture was taken it was because i was going to shower but came back in to grab old spice deodernt off my night stand so the tranny hts took a picture cause he's a perv bag
    What about the painting? You do realize it's haunted, right?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That painting makes its way over to Bill Krozby's bed at night and fingers his asshole with ghostly tendrils
    It also fingers him while he's taking a piss with his pants down his ankles.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah its not haunted, my neighbor made it for me.

and you guys need to get over yourselves I'm far from the only person thats shown there genitals on tc... real mature guys... real mature..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you guys need to get over yourselves I'm far from the only person thats shown there genitals on tc… real mature guys… real mature..

hey Bill Krozby, tell us what your idea of being mature is
Jump to Top