User Controls

A confession. I've never had the "virgin experience"

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Ever since age 14 I was fuckin bitches who have been around the block. I'd venture to say most men will never even know what it's like to fuck a virgin bitch.

This is the real.
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    I fairly sure virgins suck at secks
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I lost my virgin when I was 14 to a 13 year old

I kinda regret it, I’m such a whore now

eeemmmmmm.

virgins.
    That last one is gonna be a right munter when she grows up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we call em FFA"S future fucks of america
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny eeemmmmmm.

virgins.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by street_carp

Lol

I had tickets to see Derren Brown’s new show in April at the theatre near me but it’s postponed until next year for obvious reasons
    Originally posted by Grylls That last one is gonna be a right munter when she grows up

the last one might not be virgin already.
    The second one in b&w is gonna be pretty

no pedo
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I've taken 2 virginities. But I haven't slept with many women.
    more virgins for OP courtesy of the pædo industrial complex.

Come on man that’s sick, are you really a pedo?
    no im grown up man.
    moar !

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    aaaaaaaaaand un-subscribe
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I wish I never made this. Where's the van for us to throw vinny in? Fuckin pedo ring bitch
    Originally posted by BummyMofo I wish I never made this. Where's the van for us to throw vinny in? Fuckin pedo ring bitch

unfortunately for you in these days and age virginities are only available on preteens, and even then, your chances are slim.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/girls-as-young-as-six-sexting-during-pandemic-cyber-safety-research-suggests/ar-BB15W9yE
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why would anyone want to fuck a virgin? I prefer womenz with experience.
    Originally posted by Octavian Why would anyone want to fuck a virgin? I prefer womenz with experience.

It's usually the small dicked who yearn for this...so the woman will remember them for the rest of their lives and also so they can say

"You know the biggest penis every recorded was 4.2"...mine is 4" so prepare yourself"
Jump to Top