User Controls

crackheads at da paki store seinfeld scene

I was getting bread and a chocolate bar and some crack head woman came up to me trying to give me a lottery ticket. I don't fuck with that random number games bullshit so I lied and said i'm a recovering gambling addict and she said im proud of you and offered to buy my bread. I was like no no its okay.

They took forever and kept getting random impulse items after the dude said the total like bandanas and headphones and shit.
    Then the guy said 'next please' and I moved next in line and the crackhead girl started freaking out saying WHY IS IT DECLINED and then they told me to get back in the line and let people behind me go ahead of me and I was like wut can I pay and the guy got mad and then the girl started yelling and went on a racist tirade saying HE WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY SO SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT.

it turns out the indian cashier guy thought I was with them and heard she was paying for me and got confused. I was like no wut can I just please get my shit and go and the machine said it was out of paper which is why the girl started freaking out

and then a homeless guy held open the door to let me out and asked me for change.

This is why I don't go outside lol

Octavian motherfucker
    The area that you live sounds like it's full of smack ed scum.

That sucks.
    The crackhead kept trying to hand me this piece of paper with numbers on it and all I could think of was corona chans fat dick power fucking my ace2 receptors.

I have pandemic PTSD

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top