User Controls

Space Niggas who don't live with their mother

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I'm tired of interacting with all the other losers who still live with their mum, so I made this thread.

So, how about them power bills eh? What's your internet situation like? How about them mortgages/rent/rates?

PS: Anyone who lives with their mother wants to post here needs to upload a signed permission slip from their mum, next to a picture of their mums floppy tits. Thanks.
    Nonce Houston
    No one laughed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Nonce No one laughed.

I did! Funny shit. I'd like to see DTE's daughter comply with the rules.

Grylls or Octavian confirmed.

When are you moving out of your mums place britfags?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I lived with my mom before I moved to be with hts. I was smoking meth every day and bringing Hookers over and they would steal her perfume. Before that I was living alone but my dad moved in with me and it didn't go well. I ended up burning down the house.

I can't live with my parents anymore and I've spent time homeless because honestly I'd rather be completely fucked than live with them. I have a good relationship with them but we just can't live together anymore. I'm too broken of a person. They have no idea my girlfriend is a tranny and I have no idea how they would react. I think at this point they are just glad I'm alive and happy.

The best times in my life have been living alone or with friends or even mental hospitals. Living with parents sucks because you can't bring people over constantly to have sex or hang out. Nothing weirder like bringing a girl over and your mom cooks you both dinner
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I'm tired of interacting with all the other losers who still live with their mum, so I made this thread.

So, how about them power bills eh? What's your internet situation like? How about them mortgages/rent/rates?

PS: Anyone who lives with their mother wants to post here needs to upload a signed permission slip from their mum, next to a picture of their mums floppy tits. Thanks.

Lol

Originally posted by rabbitweed Grylls or Octavian confirmed.

When are you moving out of your mums place britfags?

Everyone knows I have my own apartment you fucking loser. My outgoings are as follows:

Rent - 300
    Council tax - 90
    Food - 120
    Gas/leccy - 100
    Petrol - 160
    Car insurance - 105
    Phone - 20
    Car tax - 20
    Gym - 25
    Internet - 20

Give or take a few outgoings given present circumstances.
    TF is council tax?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    electricity is like $63 a month.
    Its really hot in my apartment.
    A lot hotter than my mom's basement.
    DOUBLE POST LOLZ
    Originally posted by Octavian Lol

Everyone knows I have my own apartment you fucking loser. My outgoings are as follows:

Rent - 300
    Council tax - 90
    Food - 120
    Gas/leccy - 100
    Petrol - 160
    Car insurance - 105
    Phone - 20
    Car tax - 20
    Gym - 25
    Internet - 20

Give or take a few outgoings given present circumstances.

Weekly, Monthly, what?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I lived with my mom before I moved to be with hts. I was smoking meth every day and bringing Hookers over and they would steal her perfume. Before that I was living alone but my dad moved in with me and it didn't go well. I ended up burning down the house.

I can't live with my parents anymore and I've spent time homeless because honestly I'd rather be completely fucked than live with them. I have a good relationship with them but we just can't live together anymore. I'm too broken of a person. They have no idea my girlfriend is a tranny and I have no idea how they would react. I think at this point they are just glad I'm alive and happy.

The best times in my life have been living alone or with friends or even mental hospitals. Living with parents sucks because you can't bring people over constantly to have sex or hang out. Nothing weirder like bringing a girl over and your mom cooks you both dinner

WTF, you burned down a hosue?

But you're so careful in minecraft.

Are you still on meth?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Monthly obviously. Quite cheap really.
    Originally posted by Octavian Monthly obviously. Quite cheap really.

Not very obvious. The rent you pay monthly is almost what I pay weekly. What the hell kind of shit hole do you live in to pay that a month in rent for a whole apartment?
    Originally posted by Erekshun TF is council tax?

I think it's what americans would call 'municipal tax', not sure.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Not very obvious. The rent you pay monthly is almost what I pay weekly. What the hell kind of shit hole do you live in to pay that a month in rent for a whole apartment?

Lol as if and besides, this isn't Murika'. You sad cunts pay for healthcare AND Fed tax just to get stabbed by some nigger whilst you buy groceries.

Originally posted by rabbitweed I think it's what americans would call 'municipal tax', not sure.

We don't pay that here directly. It's in other taxes I suppose.
    Poor fag confirmed. I could afford your lifestyle working part time at macdonalds.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Our internet is 50 and the rent is 600. We live downtown but in the hood so the power always goes out cuz someone hits a pole or a box explodes. I made a troll thread once where I said the power got cut off but it was just an outage. the internet also goes down for long periods of time randomly for no reason.

We are both very broken people and it takes all our energy and cooperation just to do basic things like clean. I recently found a can of tomatoes on the counter opened that's probably been there for months.

I feel especially brain damaged since the last time I did meth and hallucinated the fbi and Jeff hunter in voice chat on fonaplats Minecraft server.

I need to start working but I am still trying to adjust to existing. I am not used to functioning sober or being stable and normal.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood We are both very broken people and it takes all our energy and cooperation just to do basic things like clean. I recently found a can of tomatoes on the counter opened that's probably been there for months.

Jesus...
Jump to Top