User Controls

Crawling into a hole and just fucking dying

anyone done this before? Did it work out well?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My family gets together once a year to partake in this very thing. We each dig our own respective hole, soak ourselves in gasoline, enter said holes, and the designated roast master (decided by drawing straws) lights the ceremonial matchstick and watches us all burn to death. Last year my Grandma made these bad ass brownies for the event omg they were good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    u have such a nice fam. I wish I had that :( I only get fucking brownies, no familial roastings >:(
    You first
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Now I really want to crawl in a hole and die. I go to kurger bing and order a coupla double cheeseburgers, get home to discover no CHEESE. Jesus fuck.
    Don't leave, just embrace the insanity like gary busey.

bling bling Dark Matter
    wait til it snows
    Originally posted by mmQ Now I really want to crawl in a hole and die. I go to kurger bing and order a coupla double cheeseburgers, get home to discover no CHEESE. Jesus fuck.

murder yourself fam. Teach em a lesson using your life.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    tbh i want to join the army and get a dunecoon bullet in the dome so i dont have to live

all i do is drugs and not my homework

part of me wants to be a real niqqa and smoncc hella weed and the other part wants to be white

H E L P
    Have you been reading my diary? I've been so much more depressed lately than when I was in prison. I really think the answer is to unleash focused rage
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by cerakote tbh i want to join the army and get a dunecoon bullet in the dome so i dont have to live

all i do is drugs and not my homework

part of me wants to be a real niqqa and smoncc hella weed and the other part wants to be white

H E L P

Edgy teenagers. Go back to 4cuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Edgy teenagers. Go back to 4cuck.

its just shitposting my friend
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sophie Edgy teenagers. Go back to 4cuck.

i fink he its the same bot that got activated wen moots hit the slide button on pol tru mind virus stuf
Jump to Top