User Controls

There is a Triangle church that helps drug addicts in Toronto

wtf they ripped us off. They must have somehow acquired the truth of the triangles when they were doing drugs and now they are trying to 'help' drug addicts be sober through yoga and mindfulness. And they are charging money to help people, this is not right. This goes against everything Trianglism stands for.

This is the guy that started this "church"

Hi, my name is Joey and I’m an alcoholic/addict.
    I also live with bulimia, persistent depressive disorder with instances of major depression, social anxiety, and borderline personality disorder.

These titles do not define me!

I received my diploma in Addiction Counselling from McMaster University in 2018 and together, with my life experience, I have dedicated my life to helping other people to overcome their diagnosis’ and to live a life full of happiness, purpose, hope, and love.

I have been in recovery for 7 years and am proud to say I have 6 years of sobriety. Life is not perfect, it will never be. Life still happens but how I react is what makes the difference.
    I choose to fight for a life worth living, a life that I deserve!
    You also deserve a happy life! It is hard work but the beauty part is that you don’t have to do it alone. I’m here to help.

All you have to do is ask.
Jump to Top